Ghost Protocol Outreach program

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Srone, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Srone Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Having trouble getting Content done?
    Able to get into Raids/Alerts due to the CR requirement but the Community wont let you in?
    Need advice on Powers/Loadouts/Skill point Allocation but don't Know where to turn?

Read on.

Hello. My Name Is Srone and im The Leader Of Ghost Protocol. A hero based league on the UsPs Servers. Those that may know me and know what I Created and will continue to do already know where this Is Going. You might of Seen me in-game. on the forums, Helped you out in a raid or even suggested a loadout to you that might help you with your playstyle. Ever Since i Launched this Outreach Program ive gotten alot of feedback and Built my team to help me on this Journey.. My members Consist of various Powers and Knowledge of different Roles and Playstyles. We are Here to help those in Need. The Communtiy is Seperated and we want to Build a Bridge to Close the Gap. We can only help those willing to listen and Learn. If your not interested in this Program its entirely up to you. DO NOT STAND IN OUR WAY TO HELP THOSE WHO TRULY WANT IT AND NEED IT PLZ!.

THIS IS NOT A RECRUITMENT:

Here is how it works :

Contact myself or My Second in Commad/Community manager
    Via:
    In-game Email
    Tell
    or thru the DC forums

Set up an interview so we can see what you need help with and Schedule a time to get the alert or raid done and possibly some feats along with it . My team will be formed accordingly and help you.

We dont care if your in a league or not sometimes people get over looked and left behind again we are here to just help you along the way

Why are We doing this ?

This Community needs alot of help pin order to keep this game going .. This Game has alot to offer and we are getting new content regularly ..
    Let them Focus on that and GP focus on the Rest. People are getting Left behind and when new Content Comes out we have less Educated People Knowing there Roles trying to run them and instead of getting the help they need and learning what they can do to get better they are pushed to the side time and time again. Making there play experience boring and unsatisfying.
    Eventually driving them to Leave the game .

With This Program
    you learn Your Powers (if need be)
    Get Raids Done
    Get Your Gear
    Gain Feats leading to more SP
    and have fun
    You also get to Run with a Nice Crowd who instead of cussing you out want to help you .

I Created The GP OutReach Program To Set the game back to where it was . Creating Fun Times and People Appreciative of People Wanting to Help them.
    • Like x 23
  2. ChuckLess New Player

^^ There should be so much more of this!

+1 million
    • Like x 4
  3. Srone Well-Known Player

thank you.. dont be shy people you need help say something..
    • Like x 1
  4. LordStrongsword New Player

I have actually ran with Srone in a few PuG runs (just happened to catch him in blind queues), he is a great person to run with. He really knows his stuff, he and I taught the others the content and gave loadout advice. I urge everybody that needs help to try to get a hold of him in-game, you'll be glad you did.
    • Like x 2
  5. Roland Deschain New Player

nice idea, i've done it quite a few times(but i know only a handful of powers so there are quite some limits)

really hope that the people you get to help are really willing to be helped and not: i need necro speed feat, do it for me and shut up

there are many player with no idea on what or how to do their role but still refuse to get some advice to improve
    i one time had to basically insult a dps to get him to understand that barely twice the troller dps isn't good enough, especially if his cr is higher than mine

but after that and 15 minutes of explanations i saw him doing wm, clipping power with buffs and his damage increased quite a lot :)

having to do this in t6 feels bad btw :(
  6. GregDawe New Player

What server mate?
  7. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

8. GregDawe New Player

My mistake.
    If I had the time I'd do this for EUPC.
    But my League is pretty good like that anyway.

For those on EUPC, I am apart of the league Infinite Crisis.

Email myself (Alpha Will) or inbox me in forums for more ppl to get in contact with.
    We are a real good helpful League, don't care about SP (we always encourage you to grind), love to run low tier and obviously higher tier content, and we love an active player base within our ranx (hehe).

Let me know if you need, all are welcome.
  9. Doc Holliday New Player

Problem is I pugged Dox with a couple of thier members and the tank was constantly one shotted we disbanded, replaced them and got the EO feat first try.

Good luck though it is a nice jester.
    • Like x 1
  10. Srone Well-Known Player

could of been someone being trained or helped. but thanks for your input
  11. Srone Well-Known Player

you dont have to do it on a regular basis thats something that we are doing .. just help as much as you can instead of cursing someone out that yes might be in a league but there team isnt properly helping them learn or is probably that rare case that the person is stubborn and completely helpless then u cant do anything about it and thats there fault
  12. KidMidnight Loyal Player

last year when we were both in the same league i passed off on several styles from the inner raid to you to help you finish the feat off. when you were done and i needed people to help me finish off my set you couldn't be bothered to lend a hand. you blew me off.

i've played with srone lots of times. good attitude, great player. if his attitude is reflected in his league i'd venture forth to say players are in much better hands with a squishy tank whos in a league thats about helping him improve over one that will write him off as soon as he makes a mistake.

but you know alls fair when youre trying to make yourself look good...

;)
    • Like x 5
  13. Srone Well-Known Player

there are many players that dont know how to do their thing.. that was you / me/ other watching this thread at one point.. the leagues i was in when i first started didnt want to help at all or show me what i was doing wrong. i figured it out by readingthe powers practicing and also catching on to others when they were doingthere thing. Then got pretty good wrote a small guide switched powers did it again and it spiraled from there .. now i have the knowledge of pretty much every power and have members who know those powers inside and out.. i dont mind teaching people i was in the same situation at one point.. am i the best out there no not at all and i state it time and time again. but :) im pretty good at what i do.. and when i train someone and people who know me can vouche for it if they listen they come out pretty good as well.
  14. Srone Well-Known Player

thats the feed back im looking for thank you for stopping by and sharing.. im trying to do some great things here. Started with building this team with structure from my second in comman/ to my officers/ to my members / to the 2 week trials people get so i can see how there attitudes are to the uniforms my team has.. we are doing what we can and our part more or less. hit me in-game sometime catch up with us an see what we doing next
    • Like x 1
  15. Srone Well-Known Player

if someone on my team is failing i push them to keep going.. if it gets to the point they are getting frustrated i take over.. if we happen to have a PUG in the Group its for
    1. i want my team to be able to do things no matter who is in the group some pugs do things to purposely piss u off .. (very sad i kno) running with the same people all the time u wont learn .
    2. if it is needed i step in and help

the elitism will always be there. the thats my loadout u copying me will always be there we can have the same loadout. but who can effectively do it better? during the content we running are u being stopped by adds? lagging? Line Of Sight issues? so many factors so my team we care about getting the content done as efficient as possible and now with this program we can do more with the barriers the game already has..
    • Like x 1
  16. Srone Well-Known Player

ive been doing this program for some time people are messaging me in-game / and thru DC forums asking for help. We throw those uniforms on and get ready for WAR. Re-posted it due to the feedback i was getting.. bringing this to more players attention

AS LONG AS YOU ARE THE MINIMUM CR FOR THE CONTENT WE ARE THERE TO HELP YOU.

I CANNOT ALWAYS GURANTEE YOU SPEEDFEATS, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF BUT WE ARE WILLING TO TRY.

WHAT I CAN GURANTEE YOU , GP WILL SHOW YOU SOME INTERESTING RUNS IF YOU LET US/ LISTEN/ PAY ATTENTION/ AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND.
    • Like x 1
  17. Srone Well-Known Player

anyone interested in helping with this program and not only interested in us helping you also message me we can talk things over and i will explain the guidelines we have .. yes its just a game but 3+yrs in a game and still going takes that out of that category and makes it a hobby. an outlet.
  18. wyn333 New Player

Wow you are like the meanest person I've ever met on this forum
    • It's something great for the community (better players in short run, improve PUG in long run)
    • It's something that no one's doing, including you
    • It's something that you don't need coz you are such a great player
    So why would you try to discourage people to offer or receive help? I might understand if you are running similar stuffs and you think you can do it better, but you're not, it doesn't make any sense..

---

Anyway, it's a great program and we need more of these. I ran with GP in A&B, great group and showed why they can help others out during content.
    • Like x 1
  19. guardzman New Player

Awesome simply awesome wish there was more of this in our community
  20. Shatterhawk New Player

Thank you Wiz. You got to expect negative replies though, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion but, we focus on the positive. The Outreach Program is still going strong and, through helping out, met some great people in the community and in-game. Please, do not hesitate to hit us up if anyone would like to participate, need a helping hand, or just want to hang out. We are friendly, very active, and enjoy running all content regardless of level.
    • Like x 1