App is making me want to jump ship.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Rising, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tre Day New Player

Although, I'm not really a big fan of the recent events, I'm also not an advocate for people making a big farewell speech, no matter how 'famous' you are.

Have fun on your future endeavors though.
    • Like x 2
  2. Kintuse Well-Known Player

3. Quanflux New Player

How about this, these SAME PEOPLE who are "complaining" about this new APP are the same people who were giving the same people the good bye replies and the Can I haz your stuff when the GU 36 debacle was going on, I don't know how long you have been posting but if you were here don't act like these people that are complaining now are ANY BETTER then any of us, they are GETTING EXACTLY what they deserve, I just wished this app came out a LONGGGG TIME AGOOOOOO !!!!
  4. Captain Neos Committed Player

Then convince them, reason with them be patient with them. If your stance is truly correct they will come round but you cannot expect people to have their ideals changed in an instant. You wouldn't if it was a change you disliked would you?
  5. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

WOW, the only one that sounds ignorant is you. Way to prove how toxic this community is.

The devs may not have made it BUT they did let these people have the info so it is pretty much their fault. The devs are going down the wrong path.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not true in this case. You want the ability to look people up...boom...you got it. For the rest...give them the ability to Opt Out...boom. Everyone's happy. See how simple it is???
    • Like x 3
  7. Smart Bomb Well-Known Player

I thought the app was great at first but I can see the downside, I've had people send me tells on my main when I last logged asking to help and quoting my stats at me, that was a little weird to be honest. I do think there should be an opt out option to this app.
    • Like x 2
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I don't think reasoning is necessary. We have differing opinions and I'm okay with it, no big deal and I hope no hard feelings. I just think its a silly thing to get all up in arms about especially considering it has almost zero impact on gameplay.
  9. Crimson Jonni New Player

And theres the problem. I've never once acted or stated that these people are any better than anyone else. However, when you say GETTING EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVE, i begin to think you're even younger than I am. We learn that payback and revenge is never the answer to solving problems when we're in the 3rd grade.

So that statement holds little to no weight at all and therefore cant be used to justify this kind of attitude. People are actually concerned and are expressing there concerns. Captain Neos posted something thats actually pretty relevant. Just cause this stuff happens daily doesnt mean it should. When you accept that fact, we' move on to bigger and better things.
    • Like x 4
  10. Radiohead New Player

Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The hypocrisy is ridiculously strong in these people...
    • Like x 4
  12. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please keep the discussion in one of the other threads pertaining to the app. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.