Extreme Fire Tank bug after GU40 - Lost 80% Healing In Buff

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 6000Degree, Sep 2, 2014.

1. 6000Degree New Player

We lost the healing in buff, and the Chest mod with 10% healing in buff is bugged too - I am pretty sure that it's the same bug that affects both the fire innate heal in buff and the white mod.

Currently, I tested my self heals and they are half the ones I do in a video I did a few days ago, so I can make proof if needed

I am on EUPS
    • Like x 25
  2. 6000Degree New Player

It seems that any kind of +% in, both Power and Heal, is lost
    • Like x 4
  3. Random Hero New Player

I can confirm this. Just ran TD as a tank with no healer and noticed my stoke flames ticking for 220s non crit backdraft 800s non crit burnout 900s non crits ect. I havent tanked anything with a healer so i cant say with all certainty its the innate healing in buff but i can say that something is up with my self heals.

I can record footage and do similar testing to what i did with the dom bug and compare numbers if further proof is needed.

Please show support for this and spread word to get this fixed asap because as it stands now i have no desire to tank anything until this is fixed.
    • Like x 7
  4. Random Hero New Player

Just did some light testing and am going to upoad a video of me being healed in tank stance and then in dps stance the heal ranges seemed to be about the same as in both roles. In fact, the healer instant heals healed me ( a fire tank ) for only 1900 with his resto being over 6300.
    • Like x 2
  5. Random Hero New Player

it was a quick test but if u watch u will notice that healing received is almost the same in both tank and dps stance. Also the heals are really low considering I'm SUPPOSED to be getting a 80% healing buff.
    • Like x 6
  6. 6000Degree New Player

Exactly the same range, this is the ultimate confirm that we lost the healing buff.
    Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  7. Random Hero New Player

No problem bro. Thanks for your hard work in making this thread and spreading word. I will also try to record a few more test once my leaguemate that is actually willing to do boring testing is on.
    • Like x 3
  8. Korlick Loyal Player

I hope this is a glitch and not something intended. And it needs to be fixed asap.
    • Like x 4
  9. 6000Degree New Player

I did another test:
    Stoke Flames has base heal between 15-18 ( checked by pressing up ).

I have 3215 Restoration and 2519 Dominance, and Quick Healing white mod with an average of 16.5 base heal, I should see on average:
    ((3215+2519)/400) * 16.5 * 1.9 = 450 Heal ticks.

I instead see:
    ((3215+2519)/400) * 16.5 * 1 = 240 Heal ticks.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are taking a look. Thank you for the reports!
    • Like x 8
  11. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Yeah mine is for like 215s over time when it should be 445 500 with 700 crits and like 1200 on burning d and its only 500 now and my eternal flame is usually 1600 to 2400 over time and now its 600s over time an my absorb heat is only 222 now but the might damage on absorb heat is like 35 points higher than normal I noticed. could just be new gear idk. But its impossible to tank t6 raids with the main tanking buff not activating. Its even hard to do the duos. Not hard just impossible to keep your health full unless you run it with a troll when before u just needed stoke flames to stay full now it takes raid cycling your powers to get back to full. I'm soooo thankful that he started this thread and It got noticed cuz I had just switched back to fire from testing rage out like 4 weeks ago an I was really loving the improvement to stoke flames and eternal flame. But The channeling mod that is suppose to make u immune to control effects and add defence I don't think is working correctly. Seemed like it used to not get knocked out as much but when I take it off I get knocked out way faster so it is workin I jus think it got weaker maybe idk.

I had just bought a new piece of gear and modded it and then I ran something and noticed the heals were like triple cut lol. I was like :eek: did I buy dps gear lol.

It would have been terrible if it had gone unnoticed tho cuz its a major major difference in fire tanking. Also I don't think the 41k defence neck is workin cuz I thought maybe if I had an extra 41k def I could tank the alerts n just block without being able to heal myself but no...lol its super squishy and unable to heal through it or block to prevent the incoming damage. So I believe its not working as intended. I haven't really noticed a different in the heal my ice tank gets on its shield and I couldn't really tell if my healer was healing less it seemed like it wasn't critting as much maybe and I didn't know if it was me or if the group was squishy and melee. Thanks for the post.
    • Like x 1
  12. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

In case you didnt see this:
  13. SnakeEyes606 New Player

I really wish I hadn't of ran the raids on my other toons before my fire lol. Cuz I waited til reset night to do them and I don't think that's gonna be possible unless theres a hotfix in the afternoon today. lol But I'd say maybe Tuesday I think is when some of the others were done on. But fingers crossed...lol:(
  14. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Yeah I seen it I said thanks for the post...lol talkin to mepps. And said that I was glad that it got noticed meaning by the devs not u.
  15. SnakeEyes606 New Player

6000 had asked me to post in his thread and I didn't get around to it til today and so when I seen mepps had responded I was super grateful and hopeful that my tank will b returning to a playable condition. :D
    • Like x 1
  16. NotKnuckle New Player

Thanx for the info.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 3
  18. SnakeEyes606 New Player

I just tested my fire tank again for the first time since the post about it being fixed. But idk if it was only fixed on pc or what. On PS3 its not registering still cuz the heals are still in the 225s range.
  19. SnakeEyes606 New Player

I did just now see the 4th on the post for fixing it so its prolly at shut down tonight or in morning id say. hell yeah I can't wait to play with fire again.
    • Like x 1
  20. SnakeEyes606 New Player

The healing has went back up today to almost normal. I still feel like I'm missing the 10% from the chest mod or something tho cuz my burning determination seems to be alil smaller and my stoke flames sometimes has what I used to see when I pop my resto trinket but it should be those numbers without the trinket I feel. So the only thing I can think is that maybe 10% is missing from the chest. But thank you so much for giving us the 80 back we needed it to b able to run any of the new content.
    • Like x 1