WM Styles not showing option for Marketplace Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Magician, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Magician Dedicated Player

I dunno if this was an oversight or will come in a future update, but the marketplace styles that were purchased for weapons are not appearing as an option to use in the Weapon Mastery style.
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

That's always the problem on test when ever something from the MP is involved. I remember the same time happened with the MP lair theme teleporters, as I didn't notice that some were a pain to place until it went live.

I hope this one is a relatively quick fix though as I think the theme packs will be a likely selection for a lot of people.
    • Like x 2
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Actually I just went on and tried the ones I have: digital, fiery, voltanic, temporal and spellbound and they all seem to be working for me.

Which one(s) aren't working for you?
    • Like x 2
  4. Im Charlie New Player

haven't been on yet but i bought the rage styles weapons during the sale for this in particular. hopefully its just bugged atm for you.....
  5. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I'm not having the issue and I even tried with the new alternative styles for Handblaster and Brawling.
  6. Seralpha83 New Player

I actually am not able to choose any style at all. I can see the two options under the main weapon, but it won't open the selection menu. Is it normal? One of them is locked, the other is not, i can't switch from locked to unlocked and viceversa. I heard from a leaguemate that once you made your choice you can't change the wm style. Is it true?