What do you expect this game a year from now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Michael17, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Im Charlie New Player

idk man, im praying lol but technically war of the light part 1 was meant for last year but the staff took a mini vacation and ended up releasing it mid january
  2. Sbel Devoted Player

If you count WotL as last year's dlc then they made 4 dlcs last year. :p Yay! You already got what you wanted.

Otherwise, stop moving the goalposts. ;)

Edit: Oh, you mean they were on par four 4 dlcs last year until the last one. Yeah, but the PS4 release really messed with their schedule.
    • Like x 1
  3. FESTER665 Devoted Player

A year from now I expect that I'll be downloading GU55 about this time....
    • Like x 2
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

A proper Fire Revamp that actually fix the problems instead of breaking it even more.
    • Like x 1
  5. Falco Committed Player

Wait, what? You mean we'll still be here after the big Destiny release?! Glad to know all the qq threads and dcuo haters were wrong.

(Again).

:D
    • Like x 1
  6. Crimson Jonni New Player

Nothing. That way there will be no room for disappointment, cause believe me,
    Even having the lowest expectations has severe reprecussions.
  7. Feenicks New Player

Phoenix wings?
    • Like x 7
  8. LordStrongsword New Player

Devs, please give him his wings, I think he's earned them by now.
    • Like x 4
  9. Laff Riot New Player

Would be interesting. But I cant say that I will still be here. Diablo III has taken a big chunk of my time up. And soon so will Destiny when I get my PS4. And Warframe. This doesnt mean that this would not be great. I hope that in a year that it is still here when I decide to come back again after I play those other games to death.
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

New hairstyles lol
    And better customization, graphic update for characters models, hd textures...
    Water powers, new weapons and an Atlantis zone at least as big as Gotham Wasteland
    • Like x 1
  11. Thewoe Well-Known Player

More recycled alerts, Raids etc...

I swear they cant make anything original without reusing it over and over and if they do make a new raid/alert its one that can be done in 10 minutes.
  12. Enzan Committed Player

I expect an elite race of 200 CR+ for T1 content will rise up and control the LFG chat.

What a crazy imagination I have!
    • Like x 1
  13. Biester New Player

More of the same ****. Dps powers receiving endless revamps, support roles getting zero love from the devs, raids that are laughable when it comes to difficulty, dps' receiving new mechanics or items that make them even more OP, nothing added to make people want to run any content under the current tier, having to collect full sets of gear that is 2 cr better than what you already have equipped and having to remod this new gear with the realease of each new dlc, new powersets released that are ridiculously OP upon realease to encourage buying a respec token, routine main battle class leveling with no new side classes or jobs to spend time on, and Deathmike soloing everything in the game.

What is my future in DCUO? Find me on FFXIV or Destiny and I will let you know. Happy gaming
    • Like x 1
  14. Minnion Devoted Player

1.Please disregard that request, removal of premium access would probably kill this game for me.

As for the rest of his requests, I'd be cool with them.(Provided that Legendary doesn't turn into blatant pay to win.)
  15. Valsmurf Loyal Player

I don't have Great Expectations, that mean b...ch Estella always keeps breaking poor Pip's heart.
    • Like x 1
  16. Fantasma Well-Known Player

More fun raids! =D Got to love Raids. Oh and interesting DLC's. Amazon Fury DLC was horrible imo.
  17. John Brawler Committed Player

more content, more powers, people still unhappy and complaining on the forums
    • Like x 1
  18. ChuckLess New Player

Wow! You really didn't like that at all! Lol :p
  19. NCR RANGER New Player

Controllers will still be nothing more than batteries and we still won't have a second set of BatMAN armor.
    • Like x 1
  20. Minnion Devoted Player

Actually I got the error message "Server did not respond in time, please try again" when I tried to post... So I posted again thinking it didn't post, got the error again and well...
    • Like x 1