20th August Hotfix: DLC11-instances bugged, invisible enemies

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by oasenhoheit, Aug 20, 2014.

1. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Lockdown is almost impossible to play with people on the ps3 once again why has as fix to this issue not been fast tracked ,
    • Like x 1
  2. ErnieB Loyal Player

because it's on PS3, they are giving it the generic medicine hoping it dies on it's sleep.
    • Like x 2
  3. DoIAmuseYou New Player

Ran about 3 or 4 runs of lockdown yesterday and its unbearable on ps3. By run number 4 i just quit playing for the day, having dealt with invisible adds, bosses, and objects along with choppy gameplay that made it impossible to run through combos much less see things in actual time. Im done with lockdown for awhile, not worth the headache.
    • Like x 2
  4. Mick Nugget New Player

Wow, I thought it was just cuz I was on the ps3 lol... come to think of it, Ive run several instances where everyone was like, "that one is invisible" and there would be a red dot with an invisible add left to kill.

The most extreme case was in Artifacts when the whole group was fighting god knows who while i was just running around unable to see anyone but players and powers going off. Waited it out for about 5 minutes and after they killed that wave of enemies I was able to see the next wave.

They should really fix this before worrying about adding other powers and whatnot..
  5. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I'm usually not one of those losing patience so easily. But this bug is really getting annyoing and gamebraking for me, so I need to post a rant.

I'm trying to get the *** LH-feat without losing any objectives, missing the console-part as last one. Our communication was perfect, we all did great. Then we missed an invisible add, which got a console. The feat also can't be resetted with wiping.

We get ninja-nerfes for stuff, which benefits us a little, without patchnotes.
    We get hotfixes for super old minor bugs.
    When do we finally get a fix for this really huge annoyance?!

/rant

I feel a little better now.
    • Like x 1
  6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I hope that new update comes out this week because I don't see this getting fixed till then .
  7. inferno Loyal Player

yes. fixers and dissectors are both invisible. very frustrating, specially in a large room where they can be anywhere if you don't lock in immediately.
  8. RlVER Well-Known Player

Mepps do we have an update on this? I had hoped for a fix along with GU40 but do not see it in the notes.
    The problem seems to be getting worse. Originally they would only be invisible sometimes, and now it seems like every fixer and dissector is invisible. I am starting to see some invisible Technicians now as well. Which as you know is a HUGE issue in Lockdown.

Please keep us posted on this. This issue can be content breaking for some.
    • Like x 3
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please let us know if you continue to see these invisible npcs after this post.
  10. Cram New Player

My vitalization went up higher, especially after the new tactical mods, but my PoT tick is much lower.
    Is this also a bug? A lot of other trolls in my league also are experiencing the same problem.
  11. FESTER665 Devoted Player

12. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I did Artifact raid, Necro raid, League Hall alert and Intergang Crime Wave alert since then and no invisible adds so far. Haven't done Lockdown yet to test it there, too.
  13. nuclearbomb Well-Known Player

Still seeing invisible adds and bosses in lockdown
  14. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

PS3 and PS4 still see invisible enemies.
    Anything in lockdown (mostly technicians causing a wipe and ads. Bosses take awhile to become visible and targetable)
    Ads and mantis in breach
    First boss and ads in artifact
    Necro seems fine
  15. MentosTroll Loyal Player

In lockdown, the adds were inivisible to me until Kalibak went out. That meant that I had to DPS the General Kraze boss fight without actually being able to see and lock on to the boss or adds.
    Yeah, this is a huge problem.
  16. Kaiowas Nomad Active Player

As far as I've noticed, it's when I do LH raid/LH alert, that I often can't see some adds + occasonally a subboss and/or Barda is invisible. That is reeeaallyyy frustrating for a troll, 'cause then I can't debuff at all. I've almost given up on these 2 instances, 'cause that's how annoying this problem is.
    The problem/bug seems to be most often, when instances takes place in my own LH and then I often can't see the base items or statuaries either.
    EUPS3
  17. VariableFire Loyal Player

Any movement on this? The only workaround I've managed to play the LH alert with is to leave the instance and come back.