New Iconic House of El League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by SUPERMANPRiM3, Mar 2, 2014.

1. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

Hello guys and Die Hard Kryptonian Fans, I am Bur-El and i am looking to recruit Members for my new league House of El. Its an small Iconic League that means it has rules.

there are 2 rules to join the league
    1) You must have a House of El Name. eg:- Bur-El, Con-El, Kal-El Get the Drift. Make a nice one for yourself but keep it clean.
    2) You must wear the S Shield.

there are iconic character you can also make but for these you need specific requirements.

For full recruitment information please visit House of El Facebook page.
    www.facebook.com/DCUOHouseofEl

[IMG]
  2. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

HAY GUYS. JUST BUMPING THE PAGE BACK UP.
    AT THE MOMENT WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ACTIVE PLAYER WHO IS WILLING TO MAKE A SUPERGIRL AND POWERGIRL TO COMPLETE THE HOUSE OF EL FAMILY, IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE GET IN CONTACT.
  3. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

JUST BUMPING THE PAGE UP. LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL KRYPTONIAN. NEED SOME SORT OF KRYPTONIAN NAME AND S ON THE CHEST.
  4. Rouge Lantern New Player

are you still looking for a power girl or super girl? im willing to create one or if there are any other iconics you need let me kno i would be happy to help
  5. Rouge Lantern New Player

if not i would still like to join league
  6. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

thanks for the interest Rouge Lantern. now i am still looking for iconic charector but i do not wish for you to make one as it will take you a while to get to a decent high level. plus what i really need right now is someone who is an active player. so if you do have a kryptonian character with the S on its chest then by all means welcome to join our league.
  7. Rouge Lantern New Player

ok im very active player and i have a superman like character thats lvl 30 im just saving to get a S for my chest
  8. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

ok. give me his name or find me online. SUPERMANPRiM3
  9. Rouge Lantern New Player

xer el is his name
  10. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

can't find you. please tell me you saw my pic on the first post it says EUPS. are you in the EUPS or USPS
  11. superean New Player

I would like to join. You can find me on USPS3 as Superean, willing to change my name as need be.
  12. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

sorry i am on EUPS