Ability To See Stats In Groups

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Arcaver, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the solowing Steadfast Player

lol i kinda am i gotta Roll Ryuko on the PC
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

when wave eo is done without a healer let me know
    • Like x 2
  3. thelight420 New Player

Okay. 4 man raid 4 days ago. Me, tank and 2 dps. Keep in mind we all 107 & 108. So much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. VintageWine Dedicated Player

You came up with it. :) Fits great with how I described myself, credit goes to you. :) I fell in love with the name, lol.

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/toon-names.211128/

& you're probably on USPC side. :(
    • Like x 1
  5. the solowing Steadfast Player

im sure it be fun, when you completely outgear the raid by 4 tiers worth of gear
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Once you see the FIRST PoT.... You pretty much know how much VIT the Troll has.

Sure he can lie about it all he wants.... but once you see them blue numbers.... you will know that he lied.
    • Like x 1
  7. thelight420 New Player

Silly, when you do that it's like cutting your gear in half. In addition, it is 1 tier. So it makes it harder which to me is more fun. It's fast but one wrong move from the tank or a dc... Done son, done.

In all seriousness, when you hit CR100 get at me in game if you want to do a lock down. I'll pull in the A Team and let you solo heal it. I wish I was in your dox run just to see you perform. If you had any fun in that raid than that tells you your level regardless of SP/Gear.
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No one will kick you if they see your PSN name..... unless they know you and you are a dirt bag that is. So.... why have an uproar??

But people will kick you if they see that you have "only 2999 VIt.... and they might replace you with their friend who has 3000 Vit.

And before you reply that that would never happen...... it has happened already where someone started to kick a Troll who had "low VIT" to invite his friend that had so much higher Vit.

His friend had "so much Vit" that the PoT was increased..... by a whole 2 points.

2 freekin points.

And for extra fun.... his friend was a lousy player. The first Troll was doing a much better job with his "low Vit".

I started the vote to kick the guy who wanted us to invite his friend... and then the vote to kick the friend.
    • Like x 3
  9. thelight420 New Player

Last night I was forming a breach run, had my healer /dps league mate with me. A tank shouted, " 107 Tank for Breach" so I invited them. The moment they saw I had a healer they left. Then started shouting, "107 Tank for Breach no healer".
    So I invited him back and said, "Hey guy why did you leave? Our healer is 108 heal/107 dps who we have DPS most of the alert. And my vit is 3669. But since you left without saying anything I am adding you to my ignore list and kicking you." There was a few more loving words said in addition to that. Good times. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Just before the raid start... you can't type "VIT???" ???

They other will type "3021"... and you reply "2999".

And that is all you need to type. How hard is that???

Heck.... even if you do not ask..... as soon as you see the Blue PoT numbers.... you will know if you let the other guy PoT or not.

And if somehow the other guy keeps on throwing PoT anyway??? just overwrite his PoT right after he throws it.
    • Like x 4
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

all in 1 run
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. thelight420 New Player

Did you do a little dance? I just did one for you just in case you hadn't. Happy Gaming!
  13. Mad9 New Player

Umm, isn't that exactly what I said?
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Third time's the charm.

Now all we need is for someone else to say it. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Mad9 New Player

You don't know how much of a help she was or wasn't but please understand that if she was a solo healer and they got the EO feat, then, she must have done fairly well for herself.
    Also, I look at your stats and wonder what kind of a troll are you?
    You seem to have specced pure vit in your yellows slots which is big fail in my opinion for the current content. A troll has immense potential for damage besides CCing and debuff now that one does not have to be a battery troll. You on the other hand will very likely fall behind the healers and the tank in terms of your total contribution to the success of the raid.
    It's just my opinion and need not necessarily be yours or for that matter the entire troll community.
    • Like x 4
  16. the solowing Steadfast Player

gearing players take abit longer to run content ya know
    • Like x 2
  17. thelight420 New Player

• Like x 1
  18. Mad9 New Player

I understand what you mean but there is more to the story of modding and SP for Troller builds, e.g. I have a pure Vita spec with 3700+ Vitalization which I never really use while a different balanced build with mix modded Vita and Precision is something that I largely use for the current content. This build allows me to gain 500 Precision by sacrificing 200 Vita and I don't think 3500 Vita is any less for the current content when I have been able to power an entire raid with much lesser Vita before.

Ever since WM dropped, I find trolling much too easy. Prior to WM, I was largely reduced to being a battery troll and constantly under pressure to keep up the power and the pure Vita spec made sense but not so much currently when I can keep a raid powered with less than 3000 Vita.
    Also, the 500 Precision gain has nearly trebled my damage output. I often beat noob DPS in Damage alongside keeping power up, CCing and debuff.

Again, like I said, I respect your perspective but my personal opinion differs from yours. I pug too (sometimes) and trust me, I have never been asked the question that why am I mix modded with precision when perhaps pure Vita, Vita & Dom or Vita and Power are more suitable. I can solo troll with 3500 Vit and do awesome damage at the same time. I don't think the trade-off is anyway affecting my trolling abilities.

Not to seem boastful or anything but I never seem to run out of tells/PM from people to run content with them as a troll all the time.
    • Like x 2
  19. Twilight Man New Player

Waste 30 minutes due to the player with lesser stats dying a lot?
    Or
    Waste 30 minutes as in you're not completing content as fast as expected, apparently due to player with lesser stats?
  20. Last Dancer New Player

Lol that's so funny.

Yap, I know tanks in 90 gear beating round 8 survival mode, and 106CR tanks that can't even get past round 3. Skills count for alot. Simple metrics such as CR, and stats won't guarantee a sucessful group.

So I see why many are opposed to stats being show to the group.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.