[USPS] Aristocrats: Under New Management

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Doc Holliday, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc Holliday New Player

Join us today!

Please contact any of the following Leaders in game or via this message board:
    Isisminx
    Gorbo
    Doc Holliday
    Gargamond
    Extinction
    Astraea MkII
    Kosmos Angel
    Last Dancer
    Little Sister
    Kate Harper
    • Like x 2
  2. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Somebody sent me a tell today while I was in combat about joining aristocrats. Please send me an in game mail if I don't respond to your tells and I will get back to you at the earliest convenience.
    • Like x 1
  3. Doc Holliday New Player

Join us today!

Isisminx
    Gorbo
    Doc Holliday
    Gargamond
    Extinction
    Astraea MkII
    Kosmos Angel
    Last Dancer
    Little Sister
    Kate Harper
    BAMF 7
    Redd Ryder
    Olli
    • Like x 1
  4. Doc Holliday New Player

Dump your little inactive league before GU40 nerfs all tributes and they are unable to maintain proficiencies.

Hit up a leader for your two week trial today and share in our spoils!

Banks, proficiencies, statues, maxing prestige 10 secs into reset weekly, multiple Lock Down runs going on in league at the same time, friendly fun environment, and some of the best players in the game.

Join the Aristocrats today.

Don't settle for mediocracy.
    • Like x 2
  5. LordStrongsword New Player

We are a fun and Drama free league that helps each other out. We earn every feat possible in every run we do. Come join our active and fun league, I promise you won't regret it.
    • Like x 2
  6. Little Sister New Player

I want to post my sincere apologies here. Last night, someone messaged me about joining the league and I was busy so I said I'd get back to them - and then I totally forgot. Please don't think I ignored you.

So to whoever that was, I'm sorry, and please message me again about joining ! (or someone else)
    • Like x 3
  7. Doc Holliday New Player

Is your league ready for the GU 40 incoming donation box nerf?

We are. Join us today and share in our weekly spoils!
    • Like x 3
  8. SweeetLou Active Player

How do you feel about players who plan to start not logging in as much? I.e. casual play
  9. Doc Holliday New Player

Everyone gets a two week trial. Causal or hardcore doesn't matter, if we are good fit for you and visa versa, then your welcome to become a full time member.

Join us today!

Isisminx
    Gorbo
    Doc Holliday
    Gargamond
    Extinction
    Astraea MkII
    Kosmos Angel
    Last Dancer
    Little Sister
    Kate Harper
    BAMF 7
    Redd Ryder
    Olli
    • Like x 1
  10. Gargamond Dedicated Player

If by "casual", you mean "only on the weekends", no problem. We have many weekends-only players.
    • Like x 2
  11. Last Dancer New Player

As long as the player is a kind-hearted soul with skills to match, they will be a great fit for us. The league is primarily made up of 21+ year old working professionals, many with military and academic backgrounds, yet are also dedicated, kind, and extremely skilled gamers.
    • Like x 1
  12. Doc Holliday New Player

Join us today!

Isisminx
    Gorbo
    Doc Holliday
    Gargamond
    Extinction
    Astraea MkII
    Kosmos Angel
    Last Dancer
    Little Sister
    Kate Harper
    Bamf 7
    • Like x 1
  13. Kyzax New Player

Best Wishes on replenishing the ranks! I've had the pleasure of running content with at least a couple of these nice, laid back & helpful players.
    • Like x 5
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

Yo, I won't be able to play AS much for a bit. Senior Year, busy with work and looking for colleges. I definitely will still be playing though. Just a forewarning
    • Like x 1
  15. Doc Holliday New Player

Yeah no worries bro.

Senior year, time to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Kate Harper New Player

Tried and tested league that's been around since launch! Very helpful if you're looking to progress and make new friends in game! Just let any of our leaders/co-leaders know if you are interested in becoming a part of something great! Also for current co-leads and leads, I might be able to start a youtube channel or etc to start recording some cool highlights, I'm just playing with the idea so it's not a sure thing on my end so far but yeah... oh and *Bump* xD
    • Like x 1
  17. AvMagicain98 New Player

I would like to join this looks like It is an awesome league with very helpful members I am a newer player and have yet to reach level 30 though my characters name is Order Lord
  18. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Every (full) member in good standing has permission to decorate.
  19. Goofycross Well-Known Player

Hey Doc Holiday,
    Would you be willing to accept two support roles?
    I have a T5 Gadget troll, and a T5 electric healer both with around 70 sp. I know that this is not very many.
  20. Gargamond Dedicated Player

If you have an endgame character and seek refuge from a league run by chaotic, sloppy, or cruel leadership, apply to aristocrats today!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.