the outer caverns boss fight

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Blanidos, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Blanidos Active Player

remember that fight with night wing, robin, bat girl, and huntress? they all took a roll it showed over their heads I think it woild be awesome to see more of every kind of.mission do that it would be intense I think. getting debuffed by npcs no matter what role you are basically healers protecting controllers, controllers protectimg tanks, tanks protecting healers, and dps being put on the spot as to who ultimately kill first. Plus it would be a good tutorial concept as how to learn PvP mechanics without the man-slaughter lol. Here's the catch. 4 rooms each holding a different roll and only have a minute to decide how to split into 4 2-man groups. Also the 4 bosses will be a clone of 1 of each player role in that raid, so 50-50 if you are cloned or not. Maybe I took it a bit far, but the vasic concept of npcs having roles too would be awesome even the adds on the way would cause major trouble.
  2. BrownMamba New Player

Well seeing that we are 3+ years into the game and haven't had a boss fight like Outer Caverns. We aren't gonna see the Devs take that approach now because the majority of the community doesn't want the game to be too hard (ex: Origin Crisis DLC for most of the community it wasn't fun and most took a break or left). I play less and less now because this game is ridiculously easy and is just a DPS contest, if you have a group in which everyone knows their roles any raid is a cake walk. Which is a result of the community it's not a big deal once you figure that out you save yourself a lot of time and money.