Open World Group Dueling

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Novaks, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Novaks New Player

Hello Guys,

I like to Scrimmage other players every now and then but I think Open World Group Dueling would be a nice feature to add to this game. You can be in a group of 2 (or more) and send/receive "group invites" to/from other players in a group anywhere you want. It would be extremely fun to Group Duel in Metropolis,Gotham,Lairs,League Hall,WasteLands,Central City, Mogo and more.

To make this work you would have to be in a group first (minimum of 2 players) and then send a "group invite" to another group of 2 or more (the option of sending a group duel to a player that is not in a group would be unavailable) The system will then warn you if the group you challenged (or the group challenging you) have more players on their group than in yours and it will be entirely up to you if you want to accept these terms and start the fight.

I don't know how difficult this could be to create but I think it will be a very fun feature to add to this game.

Thank you devs.
    • Like x 1
  2. Cable Committed Player

Sounds cool, only thing I don't really get is why add the restriction on sending a group duel to a person not in a group? If someone wants to fight 2v1 I say let em.
  3. Novaks New Player

I get what you are saying but I was thinking "group invite" should be limited for group duels only and regular duels for players not in a group. This idea can obviously be polished by the devs and change in many ways (hopefully not too much). I would be happy either way as long as this feature gets introduced.