New PVP Styles Announced

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Scotty Ohura, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Try Hard Well-Known Player

I'm all for it as long as the nightwing based outfit has the possibility of adding more pouches on my character
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Oh man I'm so amped for nightwing outfit, I've always wanted to dress in a slim tight fitting outfit, I haven't been able to find anything in game to date that looks similar to the nightwing outfit so I'm looking forward to this - Thanks Heaps Devs!
  3. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Sarcasm? :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Not at all
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

:confused:
    http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/File:ChestProtege.png + any flexsuit pants, heck ypu can create pretty accurate replica from the beginning using one of the starting styles, that is how generic Nightwing's style is.
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I've never seen that before, I'll take a look at that, next time I play - thanks man.
  7. rival exe New Player

He looks pretty alive to me in the game.
    • Like x 1
  8. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

honestly I wish villains could get nightwing style hush is trenchcoat may be nice but I have like 2-3 different trenchcoat styes that I don't even wear. Wish I could switch to hero side
  9. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Protege chest style is available for each side.
  10. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

I'd prefer a more modern take on Nightwake. Either New52 inspired, or something based on his in-game look, though a bit more modern similar to the way the costume was portrayed in Arkham City (blue bird not runing down the entire arm, armored padding).
    • Like x 2
  11. SpadeofSlade's Active Player

I'm all for another trenchcoat, but I thought the gunslinger coat already had a very much 'hush' likeness about it, so I'm curious to see how they'll differentiate it.

Also will these be entire costumes or just chest pieces. If entire sets then I can't wait to use actual bandages that cover the entire face, using the mummy skin as a substitute before was okay, but it just wasn't quite there you know?
  12. SilverwingsZOE New Player

Another jumpsuit for heroes?

Neat can't wait for it,oh sorry I can,still have to complete Aeronaut pvp set so I'm very far away from Vengeance,Android and the other one oh right Logistic Officer too
  13. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I hope they severely increase Toughness, Health or both, so duels/battles don't last 3 seconds because of Weapon Mastery.
  14. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  15. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

Everyone's pvp cr will be moved up to 97-99 making it really easy to buy new gear. Also one set for all roles and a infinite soder (like in legends) that you only have to buy once and will scale to your pvp cr.
    • Like x 1
  16. Joykiller Dedicated Player

Thinking the villains got the better deal here (again), but I said the same thing about Amazo vs. Red Tornado and was really disappointed with the Amazo style. Having said that, I'm really intrigued by a Hush iconic - seems like a lot of opportunity to do some cool pieces that will work well with other styles. But, as you can see below, Hush is relatively easy to do with existing styles already in game. They're going to have to step up the armor a good bit I think to make it truly iconic. If I'm a hero, I don't know how I feel about Nightwing. I will say I love the Robin Iconic PVP set and think if they do something similar that would be cool.

[IMG]
  17. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Well at least we will get Night wings bird Symbol.
    • Like x 1
  18. Rebornthunder New Player

Time to farm my marks
  19. tukuan Devoted Player

a) He wasn't killed
    b) The only reason he was on chopping block to begin with was that Dan Didio had it in his pea-sized brain to pull the most overused tactic in comics which is the kill a major character. The ipso facto of that is that if he wasn't popular he likely wouldn't have been targetted to begin with. That said a combination of writers as well as negative response from comic readers forced him to pull back on that one, which is demonstrative of his popularity.
    c) Finally see tactic in "B" for just about every major character in comics including in DC alone: Superman, Batman, Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, Jason Todd, Damien Wayne, Oliver Queen etc etc etc. By your logic none of them must be liked either.
    • Like x 4
  20. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

This is so true!