New Powers, New Movement Variant, and New Legends!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MinuteMaster, Aug 15, 2014.

1. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

First, I agree that they’re trying to bang out all the characters that’re already included in game, specifically the Last Laugh DLC.

Of course, this is a problem of their own creation since they released so much content while neglecting Legends PVP. If FFTL, LS, etc. would’ve had the proper Legends, we’d be far ahead of the cure... but hindsight is 20/20.

Second, sure Tala and Major Force only have one mission but Steel and Huntress are barely in DCUO as well.

That said, I only threw Tala in the mix because I needed a villain female sorcerer and I’m sure a more appropriate character could’ve been thrown in the mix.

Third, Roy Harper was Green Arrow’s sidekick and a founder of the Teen Titans, better known as Speedy, Arsenal, and later Red Arrow.

Jason Todd was the second Robin before he was killed by The Joker and was resurrected in recent years and now goes by Red Hood and leads The Outsiders.
  2. MadFacedKid Active Player

Reason I sold my Playstation only game I really played, but were more likely to get Arm Falloff Boy content before any Aquaman content or when they run out of Lantern colors they'll make up new lantern sets. Brown Lantern power of feces, Rainbow Lantern featuring Alan Scott....

Aquaman was created on the same year as Wonder Woman and Green Arrow has been Arthur Curry since the Golden Age and a founding member of the original JL and every main comic JL. Its rsilly he came before Barry, Hal, and Martian Manhunter....

Rage!!!!
  3. Horrorshow New Player

Get over it is a game. If a child is dumb enough take up an addition with drugs because of a video game, blame the parents. Players should not have to have content dumb downed because a child is playing it. If you think that a powerset with serums and injections is the most mature content in this game, you are unaware of the mature content already in the game. A child should not be playing this game to begin with so do not burden other people with your lack of parenting skills. You do not want your child to play this game because of the new powerset? Take the controller away and go make them play a more suitable game for their age.

I really hate it when players with children expect the game to revolve around their kid. Your child should not be playing this game to begin with. Go play Hello Kitty Online or Runescape. My parents would never let me play a game like this if I was under 15 years old.
  4. The 13ht Doctor New Player

[IMG]
    I've always wanted to do that online. I actually have found an Alonso in real life and done this.

Anyways, I am happy with these announcements and see no point in wasting your time asking for more when the debris work so hard as it is.
    • Like x 2
  5. CHUD Loyal Player

For starters,.....you're a bit if not WAY out of line. I do not have children (thank goodness) nor am I planning on having any (again thank goodness). That being said, it's not just teens but any age who can pick up an addiction. Even video gaming can be considered an addiction on some levels. Grant it, it's a release / escapism from reality and stress once in a while but I'm not going to complain about that. I game on here. I'm here to have fun and get away from stress for a bit. The reason why I mentioned experimental serums being in conflict with me personally is because of I've seen what people become with an uncontrolled addiction. Also,.....I really am trying to picture serums as tank mode. If they're basing it off of Bane, I got one word : Steroids.

Either way, you're entitled to your opinion,.....just as I am entitled to mine. Both opinions can be argued until we're blue in the face but in the end, who is really in charge of the game's direction???? The developers.
  6. CHUD Loyal Player

But,....with new content coming up,....I'm going to admit it,....I'm actually looking forward to some of it. As for DLC 11,....or 12.....I'm forgetting which one we're on now....is there any word as to which one it is???? I don't care about the release date at all.,....nor the bugs that are going to have to be worked out. I'm just wondering the overall title / theme.
  7. Chuccles New Player

Omg what licensing issues do they have now?! it took like 3 years just to let ppl glow green. that must mean speedy wont be out until 2017 lol. But i seriously dont understand why dc allows them to make a game but then puts so many restrictions on their characters. if anything they should add more just to make them more recognizable
  8. Horrorshow New Player

Did you not make a comment about minors being enticed to use drugs because of this powerset? Reread your post and I would not have commented on it. You opened yourself up to this argument when you hit the reply button. I know all about addiction. I fought an addiction to pain killers and I know the struggle. I also know that it is no one's fault but the person being affected by the addiction. To use a video game or anything else as an excuse for addiction is basically enabling any person to use that as an excuse. You say that a powerset like this will entice minors and adults to use drugs, when in reality this is just a video game using content in the DC Universe to create a powerset.

This is just a game. Any person dumb enough to develop an addiction to something because of a video game, it’s their problem. It is not my problem. It was not the Dentist’s problem when he prescribed powerful medications to me when I was having mouth pain. It is my fault because I choose to take those medications and I knew the risks. In the end I developed an addiction to them as a result of MY own choice. The person being affected by addiction decides whether or not they are addicted to something and if they seek treatment for it. I sought treatment for my problem and I am doing much better. While my case was not as serious as another person's, I was still addicted to something and overcome it.

Do not use this powerset as an excuse not to have it in the game. This is just a video game and you are taking it way to seriously. If a parent is worried that their child will develop and addition to drugs, remove the game out of their life. If an adult is worried that they will develop addiction to drugs, remove the game out of their life. Just have fun with the game and do not make ridiculous comments like you did.
  9. Horrorshow New Player

I cannot wait to play all of the new powersets and develop a new character with them. Atomic is not as enticing to me as Serums and Munitions is.