MoT cap, SuperSpeed bug, rebalancing Rage, etc

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MentosTroll, Aug 14, 2014.

1. MentosTroll Loyal Player

1. Is the Marks of triumph cap staying at 65500? or are we getting the 125k as promised?
    2. The Superspeed bug where you lunge toward the boss while you are locked on, using weapon combos/powers
    3. Rage is obviously above every DPS power, on top that they don't even have to worry about to many overwrites(unlike pretty much every other power)
    4. Watchtower Training Dummies not dropping combat mode properly

Are these issues just going to fall down the cracks again? I feel like I may be missing more stuff
    • Like x 2
  2. Solutha New Player

1. This should be increased due to the new cost of boost 3 mainframe. If you want to purchase all 5 it will cost 78125 marks plus the lower tier costs.
    2. I hope they get around to fixing this. It has cause me to die so many times.
    3. Rage is a great dps power but i don't see a big difference between it and the few powers that have been updated. Except maybe Fire. Thats more of a fire needs buff thing though.
    • Like x 2
  3. RandJ New Player

1. MoT cap in GU40 is still 65500
    2. Didn't hear any news about it, it's really annoying sometime, specially in boss fight
    3. Rage ain't that much above others power, Berserk and Rage healing mechanic in DPS is the only thing overpowered.
    4. Use League Hall Dummies or Base Dummies
    • Like x 3
  4. TechBender New Player

Fixed it for you
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Is there a cap on Large Yellow Crystals? & why can't i place them on walls and the ceiling?
    5. allow for crystals to be placed on any surface. ;)

july 24th. [IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Rage is not OP, maybe you need to work on your rotation and skill points?
    • Like x 1
  7. Blue Spectrex New Player

3. Ice says Hi.
  8. Lightws Dedicated Player

Besides the fact that league halls sparring targets are terrible and refresh PI before you can even get a attack off? Yup great idea.
  9. not_again Dedicated Player

1. Probably staying at 65500 until the next tier
    2. This has been a problem for as long as I remember and I don't see it being fixed anytime soon.
    3. This is not true except in PvP and who does that anymore? Until there is gear to compensate for WM there is no need to step foot in an arena.
    4. I have completely given up on sparring targets. The only ones worth using are in the watchtower and to get out of combat I go to the phase shifter and change phases.
  10. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

1. MOT cap fix has been in discussion far too long to not be fixed but still isn't getting fixed.
    2. See above lol. Ia wish for this fixed too with priority over #1
    3. Once again a call for nerfs? Stop calling for nerfs just because YOU can't win. RAGE IS NOT OP! Check out Kaiser's Lockdown run. He had to stay in melee range and use Berserk in order to barely stay ahead of the ice DPS "HiMyNameIs." In PVP a Tank Debuff and bam.. he dead.
    4. I think the combat mode sticking is a bug overall. I run through some entire instances where my health etc doesn't regenerate...
  11. RandJ New Player

It's still a great place for you to pratice your combo and rotation
    And yeah, the dummies there are terrible for testing new power mechanic though
  12. MentosTroll Loyal Player

With the new movement variants, please fix the super speed bug atleast
    • Like x 1
  13. Kid Sorbet New Player

Co-sign on all points. Great post!
    • Like x 1
  14. Octantis New Player

You're missing Weapons (specifically Rifle and Staff) that have horrible/useless Weapon Mastery combos, and how only 1 or 2 weapons are legitimately better than the other 9-10 rather than effectively being interchangeable.
    • Like x 1
  15. Del Maestro Well-Known Player

Rage is top dps but its not OP. berserk is what puts it in the top spot, without berserk, its still a great power, but it definitely isnt OP. Ice and sorcery are just as good. Also, someone mentioned fire as needing a buff. For the awesome mechanic it definitely does, but with wm there is no buff needed . Maybe a power cost reduction, but fire can definitely hang with the big boys now
    • Like x 1
  16. savageprime New Player

Not ice. Weapon Mastery buffed by ice, but not ice.
  17. MentosTroll Loyal Player

The super speed bug is such a big problem that I don't know why it hasn't been looked at yet.