waking the dead

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MaraCroX, Aug 14, 2014.

1. MaraCroX New Player

anyone have problem with this feat?
    I and leaguemate did it correctly from feat description defeat 1st boss after he revive all adds but no feat pop up :/

any suggestion?

thank you
  2. Aspar Agus Well-Known Player

Use 2 Tanks.

1. Stack the dreggs tightly in a corner so that their corpses are all tightly piled together.
    2. Tank the boss to the opposite corner and DPS him down to 10%
    3. Have one tank ready to grab the dreggs when they wake up and have the other tank using his single target taunt move the boss close to the pile of dreggs.
    4. Wait for him to do his jump & reanimate, ensure all the dreggs are restored to unlife. If not repeat steps 1-3.
    5. Tank with the boss then moves him away from dreggs and the team should kill him asap. With that many dreggs up the 2nd tank wont last forever.
    • Like x 1
  3. yssandra Active Player

here is a video of my leaguemates doing the feat.
    They kill the adds in one corner nearly kill the boss on the other side of the room and then get the boss near the adds.
    He needs to revive them at the same time (so be sure to kill the adds really close to each other) and they need to be alive when he dies.
    Good luck!
  4. MaraCroX New Player

this is our video we wait until all adds up and kill bosss but no feat :(
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

There is one add in the front left corner not being revived by the boss on his big initial revive. The feat explicit says "simultaneously" which means they all have to be revived at the same time, if one is missing like in that video the feat is not being achieved.

We've done it too, actually we done it twice in the same run (don't ask why LOL) and we have a record of this. If needed I can upload it but Schims vid is covering that too.
    • Like x 1
  6. MaraCroX New Player

thank you guyyyyy XD
  7. RandJ New Player

It was initially a joke, but nothing can kill a good tank with one and a half healer so ... feat for everyone lol
  8. Little Sister New Player

This is awesome, thank you. For some reason I thought you'd have to kill all of the adds.
  9. Ice Lantern New Player

Earlier to day we tried to do the feat but Mister Miracle was a jerk and wouldn't let the boss out of the corner. We got it on a later run though (along with killing Kalibak while no artifacts were emitting).