Game Update 40: New Rare Style Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Crafty_Crafter, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crafty_Crafter Developer

As part of Game Update 40 we have added new styles to the Rare Style Vendor. Each of these new items will cost 70 Marks of Fury as the other items. If any of the items on the vendor are associated with content from a particular DLC, they will require access to the DLC to purchase.
    As with other items on the vendor, once you collect any of the appearances for sale it will no longer be available for purchase.
    This thread is for feedback, bug reporting and other issues pertaining to this updated feature. Thanks for your testing, it is greatly appreciated!

-CC
    • Like x 10
  2. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

Am I early to the party? I havent seen the announcement for GU-40
    • Like x 2
  3. Crafty_Crafter Developer

It would appear that I am the one early to the party, the announcement should be soon with the rest of the details.
    • Like x 11
  4. Aren Sul Committed Player

Don't sweat it - announcements are always fashionably late ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. Teldon New Player

Can you at least tell us if these styles have vowels in their names?
    • Like x 3
  6. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

tsk tsk Crafty, everyone knows that all the cool kids show up fashionably late!! just like the safehouse fix wink wink, see what I did there!?!?!?
    • Like x 3
  7. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

LOL
    • Like x 1
  8. Drakonicus New Player

I know its a Dead Horse, but i will say it again: please consider changing the Rare Vendor Style from End game marks to MoT. We dont need a End game mark sink, since, at the very least we can convert MoF>MoT. What we realy, realy need is a MoT sink.
    • Like x 14
  9. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I checked this afternoon and there was a 1 GB patch for the Test Client. That made me suspect we'd be seeing GU 40 sometime this week or next. It'll be interesting to see what styles are available.

To Crafty Crafter:
    Will the new vendor style additions also be available for purchase with Symbols of Power?
    • Like x 3
  10. Drakonicus New Player

• Like x 1
  11. Crafty_Crafter Developer

They will only be available for purchase with Marks of Fury. We currently have no plans to make these available for Symbols of Power.
    • Like x 1
  12. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

We have one now, prestige for your league hall. A very big sink as well.
    • Like x 3
  13. CaZaNoVa New Player

Nice to hear more styles being available!

Crafty...Spytle is the only person that can 'leak' information. He'll be quite angry with you!
    • Like x 3
  14. Drakonicus New Player

When we got our League Hall, it took 1 guy donating part of his stuff to push us to the cap. Not very deep sink, if you ask me.
    • Like x 6
  15. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

Thats also on part possibly due to a cough glitch that happened the same time. Either way once that week is over you got another one. to cap out on just MOT gear, you are going to end up spending 1mil-2mil MOT league wide. So unless you have a huge league this adds up pretty quickly.
  16. flstudio123 New Player

17. Giggles Loyal Player

Please tell me... That Time Traveler is on this vendor now, please... Please Crafty. :)
    • Like x 2
  18. Remander Steadfast Player

There are so many ways to get Prestige that MoT is last on the list. Why should we cap in an hour? We need something better for MoT. Perhaps the new mainframe boosts will help, but I'd love to see these rare styles be MoT.
  19. exil3d! New Player

Time Traveler finally :/
    • Like x 2
  20. BigAl Devoted Player

Digital Invasion FTW!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.