DLC11 Ancient Urgrund Weapons - Official Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Sannio, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sannio Developer

With DLC11 comes a new kind of equippable item in the form of ancient Urgrund weapons. These weapons were left behind by the Old Gods and only exist within their Necropolis. Please post details about any feedback you have or bugs you might find related to these weapons in this thread. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  2. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Last night running this we had 6 ads with no names and couldn't acquire a target on them. Basically they were in god mode. Is this a mechanic within the raid?

Also I DC'ed 3 seconds before my raid groups killed the boss. Missed out on the loot really sucked.
  3. Sannio Developer

Would you mind adding the details of your issue into the appropriate raid thread? We have one for Artifacts from the Past and another for League Hall: Lockdown (assuming you mean one of those two). Also, any additional details would be great, such as if you were playing as Hero or Villain, what type of NPCs were the problem (presumable either Bugs or Parademons), where you were in the map when you encountered the situation, if there was a boss up at the time you were fighting the NPCs you mentioned, if the NPCs appeared to be using any special abilities, and anything else you can remember. Thanks!
  4. Akroma New Player

i think it would be cool if those weapons maybe gave you a unique loadout or at least have a special animation effect when you attack with them. right now they are a little generic other than the fact that you are twice everyone's size.
  5. Zombie Trik New Player

Not sure if you knew this but I'm a Sorcery healer and when I summon my watcher I can also summon again to have a Weapon that floats around and attacks near by enemies very helpful.
  6. 6000Degree New Player

What are exactly the benefits of the weapon?
    I see a bigger PG, but no stats change or anything noted when I press UP and check buffs.
    Are they for visual change only?
  7. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Highest DPS (355), significant stats for each role and it is a fairly high chance to stun targets with your weapon attacks. In addition gives you full Weapon Mastery access to that weapon and makes you bigger.

You can see all of the effects when you equip one and look at it in your inventory.
    • Like x 2
  8. fkeidjn Level 30

It would be cool if some of these weapons would drop during the Lockdown raid to give that extra buff.

Also, I think the Urgrund weapon styles should be available for us outside of the raids, rather than these styles only being exclusive to the Artifacts and Necropolis raids.

[IMG]
  9. MetalMario Loyal Player

The affinity for the one handed despawns brick. Could it possibly be changed to work more like seasonal trinket pets or maybe it's own thing instead of a powerset pet?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.