DLC11: League Hall: Lockdown (Raid)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

This was really helpful too, we found strategies on the villain side now. Killing Barda first is best option as she the one who places the death aura on people.
  2. warpax New Player

Fire field needs to cover larger area, ice needs to buff the dmg to atleast 5times+ of the dmg it's doing now.

our league went in 1st time, and in 2 hours we beat the deadly beam. without knowing any mechanics before entering the raid and wiping several times on the 1st boss.
    even the deadly beam wont be a problem soon when ppl boost their hp with gear.
    most of us used all-natural sodas, and with a bit of timed shields and heals, we were able to survive and heal the dmg that was comming in.

2nd run was with ice artifact, and that was just a joke. as a troll i was sitting on the field taking almost no dmg.
    im not very happy with the dificulty. raid is especaly easy for the tanks, since they arent threatent to be killed. and can survive a long time even without a healer. tank had a crucial role in OC, but now it seems any pug tank could do it.

the rifle trap machanic is nice, but would be nicer if it would spawn anywhere on the map, not where u last droped it.
  3. fkeidjn Level 30

The only thing I'm disappointed about is the insane amount of health that the bosses have in these raids on the villain side. The mechanics are manageable, just that the fights take forever.

I'm sort of let down too that most of the testing takes place on the hero side, and the villain side gets neglected, and that any of the revisions made on the hero side for new content aren't reciprocated on the villain content.
  4. fkeidjn Level 30

I also have a suggestion for this raid: Have Urgrund weapons drop during the raid so that we can get that extra buff. If we can get it in the Necro and Artifacts raids, why not Lockdown? Just saying...
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Can the door be fixed? The one shot will kill people outside the door too inside of the people inside. Thank you.
  6. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

for aura: to avoid aura kills just have some kind of a set positions, if u know what i mean, basically pick your safe spot in the room where u will stand not too close to your mates and not way to far in case u need to revive them. stay at semi distance. we kill mr miracle first and then barda. personaly im more afrad of his aggro loss and jumping.
  7. ez7 Troller New Player

Here are some issues/glitches we experienced during last nights Lockdown run.
    1. If you activate the CC trinket it won't let you pick up the rifle needed to trap Mantis/Kalibak. If you're one of the people running the rifles don't equip the CC trinket.
    2. When you get knocked out the revive option came up instantly as soon as you got knocked down. If you hit x(USPS) you will be warped to rally even if someone is picking you up. You have to wait till the person completely finishes picking you up before hitting x(USPS).
    3. If Mantis doesn't come out of the teleporter just wipe because he'll never come out and you'll just have endless adds spawn.
    4. If the rifle is ready to be picked up prior to the fight even starting with Kalibak you have to wipe. If you don't the rilfe rarely works if at all.
    • Like x 1
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

Same health pools, same mechanics on both sides just different skins as being mentioned by devs (Loche as far as I remember).

First of all its not being held in the Necropolis were AWs dropping in the other 2 raids. Unless they would integrate a backstory for weapons being carried/storaged in the LH there is no sense behind adding those in the LH raid.

Just in general, why? Adds in the LD raid despawn after being defeated which negates the meaning of risk/reward of the artifacts weapon, so without completely rewriting stuff in the raid there isnt a reason to have those and such massive changes won't happen and tbh. in this case unnecessary.
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

I'm not sure about health pools. The first boss goes down really fast, the second boss only takes a bit more time because of the add waves that will spawn.
    On our first try and our runs with low alts we detain always Kalibak and defeat Mantis first, and his health bar drops really fast. Nothing compared to the health bar of him in the Alert when you run it with only one dps (which is outdated since 12 hours after the DLC came out rally ^^)
  10. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I joined a group that had been in the raid for 180 minutes or so before I went in as a tank.
    We managed to get Kraze (or whatever his name is), the adds, etc on my first try. Then at Mantis and Kalibak things started to get annoying; healing was fine, power was fine, enemies were on me and technicians pulled away from the teleporter, but the DPSs kept killing everyone with the auras. One was rage and said he couldn't see it (same with a sorcery DPS), others didn't even said a word (language barrier). We went through at least 20 DPSs, with the same results: None of them paid attention, killed others and died.

Anyway, the feedback:
    - Make the auras more visible. Either some color that really pops out or a bigger size. I'm not sure if rage or sorcery players have a harder time seeing it, but that's what the guys in that group said.
    - We went into the boss fight and the teleporter already had 3 of its parts built.
    - Mantis never joined the fight. After having Kalibak at 50% health everyone started asking where he was; we knocked out Kalibak and then more and more enemies started spawning until they swarmed me and we wiped. That's when we called it quits.
    - Combat mode will activate randomly while waiting outside the door, so everyone has to avoid switching armory builds there or they'll have to wait for the cooldown.
    - Another thing I noticed is that if a technician or grenadier is up, no more adds will spawn. So if a grenadier spawns, a second tank can just keep it away from the group and the rest will have one less concern (technicians and the teleporter).

The whole group ended up suffering from the lack of attention and awareness our DPSs had, so we just gave up.
  11. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Change the Locations for this Raid to Lockdown so we know if a League member is in Lockdown.
    • Like x 5
  12. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

The ice artifact is an absolute joke. I don't bother moving from it since its so harmless. Can you look into buffing it? In tired of getting tickled since every pug group reQ's specifically for the ice artifact.

If this is the hardest raid, it should be hard on all accounts.
    • Like x 2
  13. warpax New Player

as for reques/diband make the artifact apear after the 2nd boss fight starts.
    and yeah ice needs a dmg buff, or hard cc encase from with you cannot breakout for 5 sec or so..
    • Like x 2
  14. KALEL18 Well-Known Player

Wondering if the invisible adds in DLC 11 are ever going to get a hotfix. DLC 11 is lagging and some adds like the (The Parademon Fixer) and another adds i cant remember all their names that are invisible. we also have the summer time seasonal ships out in metropolis, wondering if this is what is causing the lag and the invisible adds in the Game or if it was intentional... also the seasonal was supposed to be gone on the 28th of August as welll as to a fix to chat (chat switching when you zone in). feels like all these bugs have been ignored due to the SOE live hangovers.. IDK. but i hope we get these bugs addressed and fixed. @mepps @spytle @dcuo ????
    • Like x 1
  15. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

Parademon Dissector
  16. Schimaera Devoted Player

Just let those people requeue if they need it. If you and the ones you run with don't do it that way, what keeps you wanting things like this? The amusement of people dying in deadly beams? Just pug for Paradox 0SB. Or don't you want others to get gear if they only can run the ice artifact? Isn't that kinda selfish and unjust to the others?

They just adopted what the weeping majority of the community hated at paradox and nexus. They cried that these raids were to hard, so they made 'the hardest T6 raid' easier. I mean come on, the artifact is always an easy pretictable mechanic with a pattern, the deadl aura has twice the size it had in Nexus, kalibaks charge is probably the slowest charge in game.
    And for those who still struggle, there is the ice artifact. People play the content, maybe there are more successors than there were in good old dox times, devs are happy :)

Just see it as a special luthor/bats combination in Nexus. Some were hard, some were easy, some were mediocre hard. Just like Beams, Ice, Disintegration.

Besides that, what purpose would the Parademon Technic serve if the artifact would only appear after your're half way through the raid? I don't think they would like to buy an artifact in a poke. :p
  17. warpax New Player

what's unjust is weaker players getting OPneck with this easy artifact. and this should be like an ultimate reward.

u have 2 easy raids to do for the gear.
    this how this concept should work 2 easy 1 hard raid, not 2 easy 1 66% of the time hard.
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

The Pendant of Omnipotence is nothing more than a gimmic rather than something worth chasing for.
    I play now for three years not having seen a single OP ring or the Helm od Omnipotence but what gives?
    Sure I totally freaked out on TS when I got the Pendant of Omnipotence but you wanna hear the truth? I will probably be a better controller than many other trollers ecen if it wasn't for the 73 vita, the def, the health, the dom etc.
    But even WITH the necklaceI'm getting out-dps'ed by players of my league who are less or equally equipped but without rings and neck. I'm decent good yes, but some dedicated players will always be better than me.
    And I assure you some Players beat the crap out of me in PvP even though I have the neck.

It is by no means the ultimate gear piece to chase after.
    These items are fun, it's nice to have them, and I'm happy for anyone who gets them - even for our leader who has three rings of op - but guess who has a statue for most pve deaths in our League Hall? Right!

As for difficulties in general: I'd love to see ultra hard raids like 1st day Inner Sanctum or Power Core or first-five-months Paradox. But having a raid in one DLC only the "elite" can complete will drive away players or they refrain from buying those dlcs. And now ask the devs if they want this ;)

I'm by all means not trying to offend you, I'm just trying to point out why it is good to have a "doable option" for a wider group of players :)
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Miracle had glitched inside the cage. He was moving while locked up and killing people, we could not re-cage him or attack him while in this state. I do have a picture but it not like you can see him moving in the picture.

I think this happened because we had a player picking up the rifle and shooting Miracle with it at the very start of the fight before Barda came out. He shot him twice like this and it happened.

Only way to fix the issue was to wipe.
  20. ddidderr Well-Known Player

Bugs we noticed:

• Sometimes the whole Lockdown RAID bugged so that the door to get in after a wipe didn't open again (very very annoying for everyone who spent a lot of time in there)
    • Invisible adds (Parademon Fixer for example) which also appear in other DLC 11 content
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.