League Hall: item placement issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperiorMouse, Aug 7, 2014.

1. SuperiorMouse New Player

we've noticed in a specific area of our league hall, that several placed items were "displaced" and returned to our inventory after yesterday's patch. originally we thought someone in the league had undecorated those items. however, when we went to re-place those items, they were unplaceable. the yellow arrow indicator works fine showing we can place the item where we'd like to. but when clicked, the error sound happens and the yellow arrow turns into a red x symbol. we have 66/80 items placed in this room also and items are green before clicked to place.

is anyone else experiencing this problem?

were area placement fields updated in the patch yesterday?
    • Like x 12
  2. Feenicks New Player

There was an area we had stuff but isn't there now. I thought someone picked them up. When I log on I'll check.
    • Like x 2
  3. TheRealDeathern New Player

Not specifically on the subject, but there is a lot of area of our new lairs where we simply cant place anything, from the floors to the walls and even on the ceiling.

Can more surface area become available to place things? For example, we have an exit sign, I have yet to find a door frame I can actually place it on or around...
    • Like x 1
  4. IamTyrone New Player

Yea when I logged on every change I made was reset, statue placeholders were gone, and there were missing items in the inventory that I payed for.

I agree with the placeholder idea, there's a lot of areas you can place items , and then in parallel areas to it you can't place anything. For example one hallway is all green, and then the other is all green except for a few spots that won't let you place items on even though it's the exact same area just on the other side.
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

Saw this as well. Went looking for a thread in Arkham to mention this but couldn't find one. Ours is the room just before heading down to the Containment Cells.
    • Like x 1
  6. RapidRay Committed Player

Tried placing items across from the mailbox area and it would not allow it. "Boink" and back into inventory.
    (Right side facing away from the mailboxes. Left side worked fine.)
  7. jennifer0378 New Player

Superior Mouse, have they hired you to make the styles yet? Please tell me they have. You are so fashion forward and we girls need nice shoes and hair.
    • Like x 1
  8. PhoenixN23 New Player

I've also experienced this.
  9. Ebon Angel New Player

We had a similar issue today as well. We placed things, logged off for a bit, came back and they were gone. The items were not in inventory and it seems like the items are still in the count for the area, I am not sure.
    I wonder if this is tied into the "disappearing statuary" problem?
    • Like x 1
  10. Akroma New Player

i can confirm this too. 4 placements in an area disappeared last night so i put them back and they are gone again...
    • Like x 1
  11. Marine Death Committed Player

Thanks for posting this. I thought me and a league mate was losing our minds.
    • Like x 2
  12. SuperiorMouse New Player

thanks for the replies everyone. i'm encouraged it is happening to others as well. maybe we can get a green name on this.

just to be clear, i'm not referring to areas that cannot be populated by items. i'm referring to areas where we had previously placed items, and can currently place items... but for some reason has been cleared of items and are unable to re-place items at those spots. the areas appear to be literally broken.

jennifer, not yet unfortunately ;)
  13. comrade sonya Committed Player

It's happening in our hall as well, in the south wing first room and now in that command center area with the computers :mad:
    • Like x 1
  14. BigAl Devoted Player

Its spreading......:eek:

;)
  15. SuperiorMouse New Player

i'm surprised more leagues haven't noticed this. i wonder if it's that there really isn't many leagues with halls, if leagues with halls just haven't extensively decorated yet, or if players simply haven't noticed...
  16. MercPony Devoted Player

I noticed with my league's hall after logging in when patch was done. A corner in the mail room and the entire entry area near the portals had all its items picked up. I thought a leaguemate did it but after asking around it wasn't that.
    • Like x 1
  17. SuperiorMouse New Player

thank you. this is exactly what i'm talking about. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. David Ivanenko Committed Player

The area in front of the bank, where the crates that the parademons try to steal are one of those. Used to be our "Kitchen/Cafeteria" area, and now is just empty space.
    • Like x 1
  19. thefrogshateme New Player

Same
    • Like x 1
  20. Whisper Well-Known Player

Any green names going to address this issue? :)
    • Like x 1