Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Crimson Jonni New Player

2. Crimson Jonni New Player

Well i hope you guys have fun even though its a month away. Sounds like it will be.
    I can imagine the cake too :eek:. That aside, its always fun to share special moments with friends
    • Like x 1
  3. Notangie New Player

Dancing. Unfortunately neither of them speaks Spanish so my favorite dancing is unlikely. He's a good friend, he's always at family dinner cuz he's family. I'm excited to get to know her better.
    • Like x 1
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Top scientists are working on it. Top scientists. [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Notangie New Player

Are all of the new missions in league halls? I only watched spouse do one alert...just curious.
  6. Crimson Jonni New Player

Hey, you can always translate for them, so you could still do your favorite dancing. But yeah i have a couple of friends that are like siblings. Unfortunately, i havent talked to one in quite some time:/, but im sure i'll be able to fix that sometime. He, his sisters, and I used to hang out every weekend from 8th grade up til Junior year. During Junior year, idk, some of the people i know changed quite a bit, myself included. Hopefully, i'll still be able to maintain connections with those i know
  7. Crimson Jonni New Player

One alert and two raids are in League Halls. The other is somewhere else lol
    • Like x 1
  8. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

i think they all have at least part of them in the league halls. one of the 4 man things was in gotham and then the intergang warehouse then to oolong island, but i think it started in the hall...its all pretty fuzzy still (and my fingers hurt)
    • Like x 1
  9. Notangie New Player

I'm atrocious at keeping in touch. Since I got married, I tend to only see my BFF once a year. I see her so infrequently that I feel lame still calling her my best friend. But we saw each other last month...yeah she's still my BFF. We used to hang out all the time, circumstances change, such is life.
    • Like x 1
  10. Crimson Jonni New Player

But that makes pursuit of those chance meetings all the more exciting id bet
    • Like x 1
  11. Notangie New Player

It's not really chance. We live three hours away, five with traffic. We plan to see each other, but stuff comes up. The best and worst thing about her is she's too nice to say no to anyone. We plan to have lunch together, someone asks her for a favor and she cancels because her friend got sick and wants her to babysit or something; that's what happened last time. When the worst thing about your best friend is she's too nice, you can't help but love her.
    • Like x 1
  12. The 13ht Doctor New Player

I never thought this thread could get derailed... but it did...
  13. Billy Sparks Committed Player

Am I the only one that thought King Shark and Killer Frost made a cute couple?

14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Evidence please...I fail to see how a thread with no rails can be derailed...
    • Like x 2
  15. Notangie New Player

Has it been too long since bacon has been mentioned?
    • Like x 3
  16. Crimson Jonni New Player

17. Crimson Jonni New Player

I was beginning to see it and then BOOM you know the rest. Of course the movie was focused mostly on deadshot more than anyone
  18. denverweise Well-Known Player

I hope the DEVs finally shut down this thread and declare a winner
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

Get out.
    • Like x 5
  20. revolter1 New Player

OMG!!!!

Is this thread still up and running?

Also... what's the prize for the last obe to post? I cannot remember that... :p