Get disconnected everytime I zone

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Carinyc, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Carinyc New Player

Everytime I enter a different area I get disconnected, help please.
  2. Carinyc New Player

its been an hour, this forum dead or what?
  3. Carinyc New Player

guess i'll just return the game and cancel my subscription
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Did you try "validate game assets" in the launchpad's settings? Did you allow the game in your security software? does disabling your security software solve the problem?
  5. Carinyc New Player

Yeah i've tried all that and it doesn't work still
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Then send the support a ticket - If you haven't done that yet.

In the meantime you can try a reinstall, but I have no clue if that can help.
  7. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

This is nothing new and has not been solved. An supporting a ticket or talking to a SOE operator will result in them telling you its your connection. Even though after going through all the trials & encounters with making sure your connections is 100% with proper DNS, Firewall tweaks & etc. with no interference's.

I've had near excellent connection. However, ever since 2 or 3 updates ago precisely i've been disconnecting ONLY ZONING ALOT. In matters such as T4 Raids, or T5 Operations where there is 3 or 4 Zones you must pass through. I have a 75% - 85% chance I Will Disconnect.

There's quite a few threads that are disregarded about this as well.
    -----------------------------
    Rash Of Disconnection (When Zoning)
    Game Crashes ( In load screens zoning)
    Major Disconnect! ( When Zoning)
  8. Carinyc New Player

it's a shame because this is such a cool game, if only devs would actually do something about it
  9. Dr Obnoxious New Player

I was experiencing this exactly the same thing. It got fixed for me on last update, gu39. I was having that problem for almost month and a half,ive tried every possible thing to fix that,unsuccessfully. Soe support told me the same thing,package loss between me and soe servers,but i knew that wasnt correct,since i was only experiencing this type of problem with DC universe and not with any other game.and as i said it got fixed somehow with the last update, praise the lord, tho i know how does it feel to get dc on the last teleport in any operation.
  10. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

I will need you all to submit a support ticket so we can test out your connection. I haven't seen much tickets regarding this so I cannot say whether this is a server wide issue. Please feel free to pm me or Sean your ticket reference number.
    • Like x 1