Are you a true hero or villain?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Nitefelina, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Nitefelina New Player

I'm sure this has been asked before, like a million times but I'm going to ask again.

If you could have all of the skills and abilities of ANY ONE super hero/villain then who would it be and why? Then what would you actually do with these powers and skills?

For me I would want everything Deadpool has. Healing like Wolverine plus the MA/Sword/Gun skills. I would then carry out a big time event that would catch the US Governments eye like forcing my way to meet the president. From there I would negotiate a deal where I'd be their top go to for taking out all of the world's trash as needed, for a nice profit of course. If they don't agree then I would just take whatever I wanted from who ever I deemed it ok to take from.

So I would try to be a hero, but hey with great power comes great responsibility to take care of myself! haha

What say you all? Have fun with it!
  2. MaxBloody Level 30

Am going for Deathstroke skills and Flash powers, and just for to do whatever i want, saving people when i can, but also take things and money whenever i want it. Deadpool is a dick, Deathstroke is a Badass
  3. Feenicks New Player

Full on Superman and for the same reasons he does.
    • Like x 5
  4. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

I would want the powers of a green lantern because of the unique powers and the ability to fly through the universe.

And yes, I would inevitably be a hero.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zuse Loyal Player

why not spectre

to do what he does bring painful justice onto criminals
    • Like x 1
  6. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Same here, but I wouldn't be a poor reporter for a newspaper, super strength combined with flight could make you a lot of money in a small amount of time so you could still do all the saving the world stuff.
    You know how expensive cranes are?

Kryptonian Crane Services
    We get it up twice as
    fast, for half the cost
    • Like x 2
  7. Feenicks New Player

Aerial tours
    Demolition
    Tree pruning

The list is long......
    • Like x 2
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Martian Manhunter.

I'm Superman that can read minds. So what if I cant have lit candles on my birthday cakes, i'll take flight, invisibility, super speed, super strength, shapeshifting, telekinesis, telepathy, "martian" vision (which includes x-ray, heat and concussion vision) and invisibility any day of the week. Its every cool power molded into 1 person.

If I had these powers id end world hunger and promote world....nah, i'd probably just rig the lotto a few times.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

I'm a Anti-Hero
  10. Notangie New Player

I honestly wouldn't want powers. I try to be a good person, but I get very emotional. If I had powers I'd end up using them while emotionally compromised, regret it horribly, and sink into a deep depression full of self loathing. I do this with words, imagine how much more damage I'd do with lasers shooting from my eyes, superhuman strength and invulnerability.
    • Like x 2
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

And density manipulation*
    • Like x 2
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Give me the full extent unhindered Phoenix Force with Super Strength :)

I'd be cool with that
    • Like x 1
  13. The 13ht Doctor New Player

I say I want the powers of Superman. After seeing Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, I saw how fun it would be to have Superman's powers as Clark Kent. I would also want the intellect of Batman and a Green Lantern ring. I could be unstoppable. Of course, as a military brat, I would be a hero.
  14. Jake New Player

The Flash, so I don't need gas.
    • Like x 1
  15. Lights Derp Loyal Player

The Joker.

The beauty of my Choatic mind is all the power I need.
    • Like x 2
  16. John Brawler Committed Player

superman, hero-ish. basically do good things, pull pranks on guys that park in handicap or police parking by picking up their car and flying it to the very back of the parking lot, and make a superman suit with emblem and get a job with wb and dc as a living advertisement.
  17. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Probably extremely obvious but id go with Green Lantern 1760.2 Sodam Yat.

Daxamites being descendants of Kryptonians means id get both a Power Ring and Kryptonian level abilities. You'd be practically unstoppable. Which ofc leaves us with the main problem behind this idea; "Absolute power corrupts absolutely"
    • Like x 2
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

Kyle Rayner's experience and a green lantern power ring. Nuff said
  19. FelixDuo Committed Player

I'm gonna go a little obscure and say Nemesis: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Charis_(Wildstorm_Universe)

I was reading up on random DC characters a while back and she sort of stood out to me for whatever reason. Overall probably not as overwhelmingly powerful as Superman or Martian Manhunter, but I would be functionally immortal! Which is cool. Plus, you know, the whole super strength/speed/durability/senses and mind powers. And of course I'd use my powers for the good of all. Being an actual vigilante could be an interesting experience if I didn't really have to worry about dying.

Really though I'd want to be my own original hero, Felix. But I'm assuming we should put up existing characters.
  20. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

i'd be the joker... but my name would be Sir That Guy and I would trick people thinking that i am someone else