WIP: Marketplace Base Items

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Zinbik, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laff Riot New Player

Dynasty accent table needs to be in there. I am not paying someone 12 million for it and I have been farming for it since the feats came out. So tired of that stupid thing. It is the last one I need.
    • Like x 3
  2. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I got 2 people that enjoy stuff like this.
  3. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

Will someone explain to me how this is such a great idea. Just going to sell old base items that have been in game. For feats is not a good excuse try something else.
  4. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Bamboo plant....aka weed plant
    • Like x 1
  5. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Pool table...aquarium...I wouldn't really buy them if they are more than 50 cents each tho...I can buy them for in game currency....other people might but I won't spend much at all....
  6. Lady Thren New Player

I'd like to see various themed bundles to go with the base lairs; Gothic Lair with Halloween items, Penthouse with luxury items, Eastern with Dynasty, etc. (anything that falls into their themes).
  7. Vesper Dedicated Player

GIANT bumper car
    GIANT damaged bumper car

I'd love these for regular bases, not just league halls. But I'll take what I can get. :cool:

Please n thanks!
  8. ShadowedJustice New Player

I want massive version of the optimized table so my leage can have proper meeting table. Also i want giant versions of the blue crystal sample, that would be so cool to have these giant floating crystals incased in glass.
  9. Vesper Dedicated Player

The biggest problem with my base, and what will soon be the biggest problem with Halls is that they are so terribly......lonely. As they said in Blazing Saddles......"We built a perfect replica of Rockridge, except we forgot the people".

I want a dealer for my craps & roulette tables. I want a window washer for my portholes. I want a janitor with a mop cleaning my floors. I want my accomplice standing around somewhere, and I want my Henches beating on my Training Dummy.

A few ideas things:
    1) These are people, not slaves. They have a salary of 1,000 MoT a month EACH, and if they aren't paid they go on strike. They are invisible until you pay them for the month. THAT'S RIGHT!!!!! A WAY TO SPEND SOME MARKS!!!!
    2) No need for pathfinding. Insert them into your base just like a static item on a node or as free-placement. But they stay put.
    3) If you "swoop" them, they fall down or run, but reset into place just like all base items.
    4) During Lair battles, Accomplice and Henches do NOT come help you. They go into CHEERING MODE if you win a round, or a TAUNTING mode if you lose a round.
    • Like x 2
  10. somerandombats New Player

this is a bad idea please don't follow thru with this. Items for coin 3 years after the game released is a slippery slope and its just not worth it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dead_Corps New Player

This idea has no affect on game play like some of your other pay to win ideas so I'm all for it.
    But, could you please make items clippable. I hate the fact that you cant put a rug under things or make use of some of the bigger items. Placing things on top of say tables would also be useful
    Thanks
    • Like x 3
  12. Acidwyrm New Player

Old feats.. heh
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Oh! I would like that wall mounted stone lion head too. It's tough to come across.
  14. SilverwingsZOE New Player

Forgot my rant/suggestion about metrics

You say not quoting as I'm lazy so I just sum it up with my words "we are looking which items people IS selling,which items people IS buyind and wich item people IS placing on their lairs"

Now you pretty much know that certain items that people IS selling are various sorry if I call them trash and not needed items such us
    Metropolis feed monitor
    Dojo training tools
    Optimized large table
    Open iron maiden
    Occult dining chair
    Diabolical tools
    and whatever common items comes from bosses

Plus IS selling items that are needed for feats,but some of them are rare as wild bears crapping together in the woods.

Some items on the other hand do drop only in the villain side,like certain weapon styles.

So with lairs,league bases and prestige right now people is buying common items left and right and placing them in their 4 lairs just for prestige purposes or just to fill the immense moon base.

Whatever metrics are you running right now should take considerations of what's happening right now in the brokers and inside people's lairs

Is not that my Kourindou lair has the entrance point filled with random items,while the remaining part as eastern lair comes with a dojo and some other oriental stuff.I had to place those random items because of this http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Kourindou

I have tried to make a proper Koumakan or Scarlet Devil Mansion but there is a big lack of items that stick together with the gothic lair,ok we have candelabras but those drop only from Themy raid and they are too rare,we have red antique bed that should be fine for Remilia and Flandre,creaking coffin beds but once again too rare,other items are Halloween exclusive but I don't know,are you going to add some torches?Room dividers made of skulls?Some more coffins or catacomb like walls with even more skulls and skeletons left and right?Red carpets?Wall decorations?Most important island sink and a proper stove?

Or even better are you going to make items based on any given lair theme?

And if you add them please don't place them on SM cause it's just takes too much time and if the droprate is the same of what is supposed to drop from raids,or alerts but it doesn't drop cause Metropolis feed monitors have the priority.

We have MoTs lots of them
  15. Techvolt Well-Known Player

Just thinking of the size of league halls, and what I'd like to be able to place, here are my ideas

A security pack, includes: couple of the large police camera TV, few of the industrial security cameras, lockers and gun shelf

pool hall pack: couple bars, few pool tables, few wall cues

Throne room pack:

Natural area pack:

On top of that, it would really be nice to see some new stuff. We need some large plants/trees (think watchtower atrium)
  16. GregDawe New Player

Base Items in the Marketplace: Account Based Lairs.
    The purchase of a deed for 2000SC (or a price per character involved? - diminishing returns though) to create a Lair that is a little larger that the current Lairs, that is useable and accessible by any and all toons within the account the deed is purchased. (Faction only? or not?)

"Just edit your permissions to your other toons on your main Lair."
    No.
    These account based lairs, apart from their advantageous size, allow the use of every characters armories in the same location.
    Obviously only the toon owning the armory can alter it.
    I like the idea of having the 1 single place my characters have in common to come back to to make their changes.

"But then you have 1 Lair, 1 Account Lair, and potentially 1 League Hall."
    I propose that the purchase of an account lair deed come with a screen selection of the characters that will belong to the account lair.
    These characters then relinquish their right to a personal Lair in exchange for entry/co-ownership of the account Lair.

Features introduced in account Lairs:

1) All toons apart of the lair that aren't logged in, appear in the Lair as NPC's that interact with things inside the base including each other.

2) The placement of armories belonging to different characters in the one place. (Was hoping League Halls would have this, but sadly it doesn't)

3) A prestige system for the account lairs. Either a new one or a separate "wallet" for account vs league use of prestige.
    I haven't thought of what it could be spent on, but I was thinking along the lines of the way LH are atm, but on a lower scale.

4) All base items each participating character have are automatically donated to the use of the account Lair.

I love the League Halls, but it every time I want to update my armory with the new gear I get I have to teleport to my base and back again.
    Then if I want to respec, I have to go to the base of my main or the watchtower (neither belong to that toon) and then teleport again.
    This would be a good money maker, and add to that personalised feeling everyone wants in an MMO like DCUO.

It wouldn't take anything away from League Halls, I would still spend most of my time there because there are other players in there hanging out, Account Lairs is just making a single place for characters to report back to for personalised changes.
  17. Mad9 New Player

I would love to buy luxury items that are usually hard to find in game like the new coffee table,pool table. etc.
    I don't want to see items which have feats to be available on the marketplace.
    Make their sizes bigger for our league halls.
  18. winner1234 New Player

I bought 2 armories today and for some reason they wernt put in my inventory and they still havnt appeared, can u guys fix this please soe
  19. The Ski Active Player

Sorry but off the record, i would like to see hero and villain statues of like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and other hero characters along with villain characters like Lex, Joker, Circe and other villains to buy in the MP for us to put in are bases.I know these are and would be new ones but i think this is a good spot to add this message thanks
    • Like x 2
  20. Notangie New Player

Agreed.
    I wish I could remove my comments from earlier in the thread. That was back when I had faith in the game and found it enjoyable. The reality is, as soon as something is a marketplace item, the drop rate in game will get even worse, making these items as good as marketplace only items that were once available in game.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.