Villains stand up and be counted!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TechnoDestructo, Jul 30, 2014.

1. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I've heard the exact same thing about the hero side.
    • Like x 5
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Actually I was referring to the jump cancelling changes. People were here in masses claiming to be "experts" however despite all their whining the changes went through anyway.

If that were true the villain side wouldn't be nearly this dead.

To be fair they did basically change just about everything about how to play hardlight. Granted I'm not much of a PvE player nor a hardlight player.
  3. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Was just thinking .... hmmm if I was playing usps guess where you'd find me?
  4. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

you want to slap a woman! shame on you
  5. TechnoDestructo New Player

Good get off my thread hard light got a great revamp if you haven't realized that by now you should probably play a different power or better yet a different game
  6. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

This has just gotta be a hero...ofcourse I wanted to smack her....villain here remember??? Her posing with fists on hips promising to knock me around (I wouldnt mind the hancuffs but I dont think thats what she meant)
  7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

yea but come on, why do you want to do that, supergirl is like hot [IMG]
  8. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Lol aww did I hit a nerve? Instead of crying about how the villian side is unfair, try getting better at the game and playing with others that are like minded...enjoy whining with no results though....

In closing, I have 2 106 villians and 2 106 heroes and both sides are easy to progress in...very easy...if you are having trouble finding groups that blow through content then you should consider that you are the weak link....

I have been playing since the first week of FFTL and have 4 106 toons and will continue to play... why don't you find a new game since you love to cry about this one so much lol

Thanks for the laughs aha...
  9. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Ya that miss prissy act is a bit too cheesie for me :p
  10. NCR RANGER New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Pffft most heroes I've come across have been worthless, what villains lack in numbers is surpassed by strength n commitment to the cause
    • Like x 1
  12. Zuse Loyal Player

we need to have a real functional oblivion bar :D
    • Like x 1
  13. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Only on the villain side would I see.
    "PLEASE QUE FOR STAR LABS"
    "PLEASE QUE FOR TRIGON"
    etc. yeah, there's not enough people
    • Like x 1
  14. Enickma Dedicated Player

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
  15. 13igtyme Devoted Player

There were a few hundred people who said the same thing about nexus and wave upon release, but it didn't stop the devs from nerfing the raid 20 times.

No one here is saying the content is hard. The truth is there really is no difference content wise between hero and villain. And most of the things implemented into the game benefit the heroes more.
  16. 13igtyme Devoted Player

As a villain, I have never seen anything like that in the three years I've was playing.
    • Like x 2
  17. nogimmick New Player

upvoted simply because you're an obvious GWAR fan
  18. houseofcantor New Player

That's the price of being evil. :p
  19. MentosTroll Loyal Player

I was just on today, someone was shouting "Please que for trigon". Kinda scratched my head, because why wouldn't they just make a group. But hey #ThingsVillainsDo
  20. HellBornAssassin New Player

There are a lot of heroes but honestly on USPS I see more powerful villains than heroes. They may have the numbers but from my perspective we are stronger and more people doesn't always mean better