Tank Afro question please.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Snowman5373, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Snowman5373 New Player

Are there certain powers per tank class that are made specifically to draw aggro?

Thanks
  2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

3. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Apparently hair style is a factor....:p
    • Like x 4
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Curse you!. I was going to make a pun.
  5. Snowman5373 New Player

Is there a list someplace?
  6. Snowman5373 New Player

Lol, auto correct.
  7. Dogico Loyal Player

All tank powers grab aggro the same way. Each tank class has a single target taunt that cannot have aggro overwritten (except for scripted aggro drops) for 8-12 seconds.
    • Like x 1
  8. Snowman5373 New Player

Thanks for the info. Where can I find what these single target taunts are? Thanks
  9. Dogico Loyal Player

Under power descriptions. It's usually the first power in one of the two trees.
  10. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Fire uses Fireball...each power has one, usually throwing something. Key to note here..all powers draw aggro, the need for a specific power comes into play if running 2 tanks & u want to draw aggro off the other one.

That said, on fire I often have fireball in load as a defacto single target pull..ok its not a pull, but it makes em come running..just as good.
    • Like x 1
  11. kyrop87 New Player

As they said all powers aggro. Even a buff that doesn't touch the enemy draws aggro. But there are also the single taunts that have been mentioned that are for taking aggro from another tank and should be used for that only. Usually the first power in the tree which is a projectile. But any power draws aggro. It's the game mechanic for all tank roles.