Why no love for Non?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Miggly, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Miggly Committed Player

We got Ursa and Zod in legends so why not Non? Complete the trio!!!! :)
    • Like x 1
  2. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

well if there is to be another Kryptonian, i'd suppose that Krypto would be more than enough to fill the billet!
    [IMG]
    However, this is how Krypto gets treated in the game :(
    • Like x 5
  3. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Because non would just be ursa but a bigger version.
    • Like x 1
  4. Deathmike Devoted Player

Non has the best one-liners by far.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 2
  5. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I wanna see Non be a Star Sapphire now from the lack of love.
    • Like x 2
  6. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

He would highly likely be another generic Kryptonian.
  7. Player X New Player

he has better things to do
    [IMG]

and he still has a stick to ignite with his eyes
    • Like x 3
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

He can use one handed as a weapon and it can be a flaming stick.
    • Like x 1
  9. MidnightTiger Well-Known Player

Plot Twist: Non becomes stronger than both Zod and Ursa combined xD
    But seriously, he doesn't have to be like all the other kryptonians. (Sorry I used other legend characters to describe powers, but I didn't remember the names of these attacks)
    Non Loadout:
    #1 - Zod's #1
    #2 - Ground Pound
    #3 - Ursa's #1
    #4 - Unique power: Sunstone Shield
    #5 - Lasers
    #6 - Cold breathe (I know, lasers and CB are both annoying to have since they're used for all Kryptonians, but I'm trying to keep this loadout realistic, and we all know the devs will have Non use Lasers/CB if they ever make him.)
  10. Hero of Justice New Player

Would he do anything unique or interesting? Ursa's already one of the few boring characters for me, and Non would probably just add a Bizzarro pound or something to the standard Kryptonian powers. It'd be kind of cool to see them all in there together, but there are lots of better choices out there IMO.
  11. John Brawler Committed Player

i may be a superman fan aswell as a fan of the superfamily mythos, but adding non or another kryptonian would be like adding a 5th batman, stupid and not worth anyone's time.
  12. RitzyDitzy New Player

This is just my opinion but I think we have enough Kryptonians and Lanterns. I would like to see something new like Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Arrow, Captain Marvel and so on.
    • Like x 6
  13. John Brawler Committed Player

my vote's for flash, he's got a more unique set of abilities when compared to the characters already in legends.
    • Like x 2
  14. RakkatyTam Active Player

First they need to fix Zod's broken number 2 power, i just made a thread in the Arkham Asylum go over there and vote up! :D
  15. Hero of Justice New Player

Well Kyle looks really cool and Guy is on the way too, but I agree, after that I don't see any reason to make more of those characters. Unless Spytle finally gets Krypto in threre :)
    • Like x 1
  16. DaiKaiJu New Player

Yep. After Kyle and Guy, There need be no more lanterns...........

Not sure what to expect come WoL 3, but I think we have enough Lanterns after Guy and Kyle.
    For the lantern Haters out there, Keep in mind earth has had 5 Green Lanterns of Earth, and 1-3 Red Lanterns from earth. ((Including Super Girl) That's why there are so many Lantern characters.

Other than that, It doesn't take the wisdom of Solomon to know what we, The DCUO Community want.
    Green Arrow, Deathstroke, Flash, Black adam, and best for last:
    [IMG]
    Come Devs! Make it so.
    • Like x 1
  17. ACW37162 Loyal Player

So not looking forawrd to the low health pool on the one handed - basebal bat daoh pencil - shield - AoE Pushback - oh and yeah 4 blue sun dot with a stun my only hope is they Guy is more OP then Kyle
  18. DaiKaiJu New Player

Can't knock him till he gets puts on the roster for play.

He might be a glass cannon. He might be crap. It's too early to judge.
    • Like x 1
  19. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Yeah the glass cannon was my reference to the low health pool.
  20. Hero of Justice New Player

Do we even know what his health stats are yet? Not only is he not out yet, the only thing we have to base statements off him is a 5 minute sneak peek from Spytle. That's not nearly enough to be saying whether he's good or not. I say wait until he actually gets released, or at the very least becomes testable.
    • Like x 1