Gimme The Loot: LOOT gets League Hall

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Web, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

This is interesting. I have a fresh 30 alt on whom I purchased enough SP to master a dual weapon combo. Ran Oolong for the first time and got the speed feat for the group (did more damage than the rest combined). I may grind that alt for Prestige for the very reasons you mentioned. Good job, folks!
    • Like x 1
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, technically, it was expensive...in replays. No way you could accomplish that without gobs of replays.
    • Like x 1
  3. KidMidnight Loyal Player

that i can respect: maximizing your time.

well done!
  4. Web Well-Known Player

We have five people, so you have to get creative or use replays to compete with leagues that have a lot more members contributing to your prestige IF you are trying to have a league hall.

With a name like Loot, we were trying to have one, lol.
  5. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

LOL, btw from your post on page 1, it's *earned not earnt
  6. Tank New Player

We did use a lot of replays. But we had a lot. I think I am still above 15k rp. Again that is where loot boy mentality comes in. We buy at huge discounts in large volume. Last time. Tip "Price match guarantee" and coupons!
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

I'm not being critical, FWIW. I applaud the effort, but I imagine it was pretty expensive!
  8. DamsonX New Player

that was so funny and yet so true
    • Like x 3
  9. Web Well-Known Player

It was, but we all had tons of replays from past sales and it seemed like a worthwhile use of them to us.
    I'm not being defensive towards you, but it has been alleged by people this is not a real accomplishment because we used replays or alts or whatever. We still had to run all that content and that takes dedication regardless. And the replay thing is what it is, if you have them you use them; if the devs didn't want you to replay content or buy badges they wouldn't let you reset or sell them.
    • Like x 3
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Never thought they cheated just wondering how they did it so other s leagues could achieve it
  11. Web Well-Known Player

If you feel like reading through this entertaining thread, I believe I gave a lot of helpful advice for maximizing prestige as long as you are willing to spend replays. Large leagues can prob use my advice without a large replay expenditure. Small leagues are gonna have to run harder and use a lot IF they want a Hall fast.
    • Like x 1
  12. DamsonX New Player

don't also forget to factor in that majority of our league sits around 185-189 skill points each character. so it helps a lot with the alts

as for proxy. If i built my alt to be a formidable super alt do to my mains SP then i doubt that you can support a claim that my alt did my heavy lifting for me.. Last i checked, I created my alt and i leveled it and i earned my skill points.

as for your the whole you must of spent a lot of money on badges ... actually I don't really feel like i did buy a bunch of replay badges in fact i didn't buy any new badges for this. I do save almost all of my badges from my 16 months of paying for legendary and i know i had tons of marks from the triple station cash days and i never buy anything without a very good sale. and that usually sale to buy soe cash and a sale for using the station cash.

proxy: so to say that i used all that money imo is a little incorrect. I can see if you estimate what you think i used and put it in the mentality of the way you buy badges and how you use it . It probably would seem expensive. But I don't just buy badges on a whim or use my badges on a whim. I almost never use my badges for trying to get new content gear. I get a lot of my stuff threw hard work and waiting for resets but apparently I just do it better than you.

Ironically enough, rushing to get our league hall required lots of patience. Patience and discipline made the cost of my hall no where near where you think it cost. oh and my league mates are just plain smart and awesome.
    • Like x 1
  13. DamsonX New Player

actually to be fair PS just got screwed.
    • Like x 2
  14. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Yeah. Pretty much the norm though with big updates. No test server makes sure of that.
    • Like x 1
  15. Remander Steadfast Player

I'm just glad you showed that being in a small league will not keep you from having a hall. As Felsa said, it's ironic that such a small league got their hall first!
    • Like x 1
  16. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Wow that was fast.....congrats are in order.
    I have to admit I'm a little jealous but I don't want to burn through my RB just yet....waiting for T6 raid to burn em for that gold nec.
  17. DamsonX New Player

I love how he says on 100+ posting
    that oh by the way thanks for inadvertently divulging your secret

how about reading page 1 post #20

man if that's the answer your wanted for the past 12 hours then congrats Your detective work pays off again!!!
    Too bad you didn't realize he spelled it out for you on page 1... think of all that time waste trolling here for answers when you could have spent it grinding out your league hall.
    • Like x 2
  18. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Congrats!
    • Like x 3
  19. DamsonX New Player

thanks. congrats on the release and i am sure you guys aren't done yet ironing out bugs and preparing for the next part of this big release
  20. Web Well-Known Player

I appreciate the kind words. Even though we are small we knew we wanted all those league hall bonuses because that is something we value. So we set to accomplish that, because that is what we wanted. We had to get a hall to do that, so we did it. And we are gonna keep grinding so we can maintain all the buffs every week when it is able to be accomplished.

It can be accomplished if you have people that all want the same thing. It's harder being smaller, but 5 people is all we got so we are gonna work hard to overcome that.
    Basically it can be done, if you want that loot bad enough and we are some greedy lootboys, lol.
    • Like x 2