phantom zone kryptonian chunk

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by speedmajor, Jul 24, 2014.

1. speedmajor New Player

is the vault really the only way to get it because I've been fishing for it for over a year and no luck only clown nose trinket
  2. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I think it and the Omac trinket (also from the vault) are no longer dropped.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It still drops, in fact it was the first item I got on one character today when making my daily Vault runs. It's just rare. My oldest character still hasn't gotten that item from the Vaults, and I made him when I started about a month after launch.
    • Like x 1
  4. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

That's good to know.
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I got one to drop in about 2 years (probably averaging 7 toons per day through the vault). It's very rare.
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

It's extremely rare and useless
    • Like x 1
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I received this on my primary toon around CR 40 and than I have received 2x times once I hit a CR over 100. Yeah it drops...
    I want the Omac trinket the most...
  8. DongBLAST New Player

It is very very rare. But it is WAY obsolete. Not really worth having it anymore.
  9. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Yep, but the OMAC trinket isn't. Not usable in PvP, but in PvE it's a star. I think it gives you 5% critical attack chance / 7% critical attack damage for 20 seconds.
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Did not know that
  11. Apocalyptic Rain New Player

I have it, surprisingly, it annoys people in duels :D If you use cold breath, it makes them helpless while also shredding their health.
    P.S. For it to work in a duel, activate it b4 the duel :D
  12. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Lol, I have this trinket. If it were tradeable I would be rolling in a mountain of nimbus auras. Its really that rare