Amazon Fury or Halls of Power?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Half-Blood_Prince, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Half-Blood_Prince Well-Known Player

Should I get Amazon Fury or Halls of Power when it comes out? Also I have a few questions.
    1. Is the CR to access the content the same for both?
    2. Will Halls of Power give Marks of Fury?
    3. After Halls of Power comes out, will Amazon Fury be useful for progressing?
  2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

1. Yes
    2.Yes
    3. Eh, Maybe

My verdict, just get HoP. Amazon Fury would be a waste as the gear drops in HoP are 93 and 94-for the raids, while the vendor gear from AF was only 92.
  3. Im Charlie New Player

HOP.
    1) yes
    2) yes
    3)Probably not.

Hop alert gear is either better or the same in stats compared to the AFP1 vendor gear and has more group content instead of solos.
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

Amazon Fury will go down as one of the most skippable DLCs this game has ever produced.
    • Like x 1
  5. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

unless you have War of light your gonna have a hard time finding a group if your barely cr 100, but amazon fury is boring
    • Like x 1
  6. Half-Blood_Prince Well-Known Player

I'm going to get War of the Light.
  7. Half-Blood_Prince Well-Known Player

So I just skip Amazon Fury and go to Halls of Power?
  8. Remander Steadfast Player

That's what I'd recommend.
  9. owlman New Player

Go legendary.
    • Like x 1
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Now, there's an idea. ;)
  11. Sbel Devoted Player

Basically, I would only recommend Amazon Fury if you really prefer leveling/mark farming in duos and open world solos. Or if you really want one of the new weapon styles.

If you like raids and alerts you're better off going from WotL to HoP.
  12. Octantis New Player

Depends on what CR requirements people ask for to run Halls of Power instances.

I'm willing to bet there will be very few requests on LFG that will be less than 105, especially if this content is supposed to be more difficult than TD.