Server Downtime - July 23, 2014 - Game Update 39!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norroksays New Player

Good luck getting all the pay to play members to quit long enough that dcuo devs to notice, 90k players and rising
    • Like x 1
  2. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

I'll just watch DC cartoons on Netflix while I wait.
  3. chim92 Active Player

does pc have a voice modifier? that would be helpful if a got a mic for this game. is there like an app for pc? or is there a voice mod in-game?
  4. chim92 Active Player

I already downloaded. :D just waiting for downtime to end!
    • Like x 2
  5. Norroksays New Player

My league and the frinds, but again both of us only really know a very small amount of the games population
  6. Scarecrow4479 Well-Known Player

I dont know how much I'll actually use the League. I dont really play with anyone, I just team up with whomever I get placed with to be honest.
  7. Teknosup Active Player

Here is a little bit of what Ive been Thinkin! Yea you can continue to put up with this substandard service if you would like however knowing corporate they operate on a bottom line and that line is $ iF they are losing $ then they will shut it down and if ENOUGH of us THE ACTUAL PAYING CUSTOMER take our $ else where then DCUO will just b an AFTERTHOUGHT!
  8. GrimmjowSaero New Player

Error 1004 fix on EUPS3? Yes?!? YEAH!!!
  9. Teknosup Active Player

ya getting an ERROR? Please SAY it ISNT so! Really I thought they fixed that ERROR like last year sometime! Dont tell me IT CAME BACK! How could this have happened? Hum:eek:
  10. Scarecrow4479 Well-Known Player

But see, that's the problem. DCUO while it has flaws is actually a good MMORPG.
    All of them have to update from time to time.
    If you want to take your money to go play another game that quite honestly isn't as good as this one, go right ahead.
    But those of us who are fans and understand crap happens sometimes even to the best MMORPGs we'll stick around.
    If we leave, DCUO wont get fixed. It'll lose money which will prevent them from being able to release new content or make the game better.
    I'm hoping to stick around long enough to see this game get as big as WoW.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ice Warrior New Player

The New updates seem interesting...
    Might consider using fire earlier than expected
  12. Teknosup Active Player

30 MINUTES TILL THE 6 HOUR DOWNTIME DEADLINE WILL THE GAME WORK? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT:mad:
  13. Norroksays New Player

Then please do go elsewhere so we won't have to hear you cry about it
    • Like x 2
  14. No Aywok New Player

LEARN 2 TIME, BRO.... And, there's no reason to shout.
    • Like x 1
  15. Foulblade Active Player

I may have missed something but it seemed people are actually complaining about the 6 hour down time? I am as addicted as the other guy but come on! Yes there was testing before launch on testing servers! Now this is being propagated to live servers, and some testing needs to be done, and frankly 6 hours is not enough. Why often updates have small updates afterwards. I suggest, take three deep breaths, center yourself, imagine your happy place, not dcuo ;), and relax. It is to their benefit to get it up and running when some level of confidence is reached.
    • Like x 1
  16. Flash61528 New Player

17. Dayday aka Xgene New Player

I agree man! And to the guy who is threatening to leave, if you gonna do it then do it man! Stop telling us your gna do it! We love this game and just because you can't be patient for this update to finish doesn't mean we are going to agree!
    • Like x 2
  18. scotv453 Well-Known Player

Your time is off.
  19. CowBlasterPS3 New Player

Enough comments from the P2P CryBaby Teknosup.
  20. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Is anyone having ps4 download problems? Mine starts and stops every few megabites
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.