Does DCUO Staff Play Video Games?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thefrogshateme, Jul 23, 2014.

1. thefrogshateme New Player

I was just wondering what the DCUO staff does on thier days off?
    Do you get home and say things like "I'm finally off, now I can play dcuo" or "Finally I'm off and I can forget about DCUO"

Trying to stay on topic forum related as much as possible.
    • Like x 3
  2. PKMN12 New Player

Who cares? How could anyone POSSIBLY know that unless they have explicitly said it.
  3. thefrogshateme New Player

I care.
    • Like x 5
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

They play DCUO and Im sure other games. What those games are, I dont know. I haven't been invited over for tea yet.

#StillWaiting
    • Like x 6
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We spend a really inappropriate amount of time gaming, both in and out of DCUO.
    • Like x 36
  6. thefrogshateme New Player

I just think it's funny to think about.
    They obviously got into game development because they love games.
    I wonder if the get home and start grinding their toon or try to forget about dcuo.
    lol
  7. Little Sister New Player

I wonder what other games they like
    • Like x 4
  8. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

Man I would have the perfect excuse to play at that point "sorry babe I have to play for 6 hours tonight to ummm test stuff...yeah test it to ummm fix it tmr. lol
    • Like x 10
  9. thefrogshateme New Player

"Sorry babe, I can't take the trash out, I'm fixing a bug."
    • Like x 5
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

They play dcuo just not on the ps3 if they did their reaction faces would be them watching boku no piko
    • Like x 2
  11. billzill New Player

Mepps and Spytle pretty clearly play DCUO and other games. If you've ever watched their adventures on twitch, it's pretty obvious they've been around. Most of the Devs worked on other SOE games before this one (I recognize many names from my SWG days, hello guys! No hard feelings! I loved that game!), I imagine they've played an assortment of their own games at the very least.
    • Like x 5
  12. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Well we already know Mepps loves EQ:p.
    • Like x 1
  13. Tre Day New Player

It's only inappropriate when it consumes too much of adult activities...like family and blankety-blank-blank adult stuff.

Yeah, I just said blankety-blank-blank. This is family television, after all. Ok, it's not, but let's pretend that it is. :p

I'm pretty sure it's not a crime that the Devs play other games. :D
    • Like x 2
  14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I suppose that could be true and not just the correct answer ...

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. thefrogshateme New Player

I don't know though. The inappropriate playing of dcuo is probably something you "have" to do at home to catch up on work.
    I don't think you could just blankly tell us "no the letters DCUO are not allowed in this house" LOL
    • Like x 1
  16. TLantern Developer

My favorite game series is Mass Effect. One of my favorite games of all time is Final Fantasy VII.
    Games I've recently completed are Child of Light, Bound by Flame, and Watchdogs.
    Currently, when I'm not playing Legends PVP, I spend my time on Battlefield 4.

Of course we're gamers who love games! I also like talking about them. :)
    • Like x 38
  17. Rok Var Well-Known Player

One thing I really like about this game is that the Dev and community teams play, as Mepps and Jens often talk about. It shows in how fun the content is. I'm also super impressed with how they interact with players. Oh, and whoever stated that it's only unhealthy if it takes away from adult responibilities. I'm learning that the hard way after a year and a half gaming spree. Better to share time than fall behind.
    • Like x 1
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

Mepps we are playing mario kart on nintendo ds when you get off.
    • Like x 1
  19. Echephyle New Player

Funny play on words Mepps. It can either mean you play too much or too little.
  20. X-zero Loyal Player

You have great taste in games even more so if you hated the original ME3 ending, but that is another long debate.
    • Like x 3