Weapons and armour choices

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kiko PT, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Kiko PT New Player

Hey guys!

Sorry if it's too basic for you, but I just reached level 30 and I'm struggling to buy (find) good weapons or armours… The ones that a I find to buy, I'm not even close to the currency needs ( 1500 x Marks Of Triumph). And the weapon that I bought, even time that I go on ALERTS of something similar, it gets disabled...

What are my options? Anywhere where I could find or buy new equipment or I have to keep collecting Marks of Triumph until be able to buy one?

Also, as I have no league it's really hard to go in any of the missions alone… What is the max number of members in a league?

Sorry the basic knowledge! And thank you in advance for any help!
  2. Owl Devoted Player

The maximum number of members in a league will be limited to 500 in Game Update 39.

Vendors in the Midtown and Diamond district safehouses sell Level 28 PVE gear and starter Level 30 PVE weapons.
    All Level 30 PVE content will drop better gear than the cash PVE gear.

The faction Vendors in each wing of the Watch Tower & Hall of Doom sell starter Level 30 PVE armor.
    Each piece of faction gear only requires a single Mark of Triumph so a full set is only 8 Marks of Triumph.
    The faction gear will get you through Tier 1 Solo Challenges which drop better gear.

The open world bounties reward Level 30 gear the first time you turn in the bounty.
    • Bounties reward Marks of Triumph and Renown with a faction.
    • Run 8 bounties and you should will have enough Marks and Renown for a faction
    • Purchase a Faction gear set in your HQ
    So as a Fresh Level 30:
    • Purchase Level 28 PVE gear & Level 30 PVE starter weapon from Midtown safehouse unless your gear is better
    • Run the Open World Bounties for Marks, Renown and gear
    • Purchase a Faction gear set in your HQ
    • Run Tier 1 Solo Challenges for a better Weapon & gear
    • Run Tier 1 Duos after you have a full set of Level 30 gear
    • The leveling side missions also reward Marks of Triumph and reset weekly.
    • Purchase Tier 1 gear with Marks of Triumph
    • Like x 1
  3. PKMN12 New Player

You can buy Tier 0 PVE armor from the faction vendors in the watchtower/hall of doom if you are the 2nd level of reputation with them for one MOT and some money. Otherwise you can get tier 1 easily enough from the PVE tier 1 vendors

The weapon is being disabled becuase you have a PVP weapon, it says specifically why it is disabled. You can get a level 24 PVE weapon (Which is okay until you can get something better) from the diamond district and midtown polics stations
  4. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Linkstaff of the Immortal (A Staff) has the highest Might until you get to the Black Dawn raid. If you want to be a Might DPS, get one of those from the broker.
  5. Kiko PT New Player

Thank you very much for all the help and advices! I went through all the tips given here and realised that the gear and weapons that I have currently are better than the ones that I can buy. And the are level 30 already… I have also already completed all my tier 1 solos and duo challenges, then nothing there either...

Quick questions:

1 - It was mentioned here to "buy a faction gear set on your hq" - How do I do that? Sorry the stupid question...

2 - It seems that all the PvP gear is better (or maybe cheaper) than the PvE that I can buy. Is that right? If so, should I put my character with a full set of it? Or should I Actually have two sets of armours and weapons? one PvP and another one PvE? Does it make any sense?

Thank you again guys!