Favorite power with weapon and movement u associate with it

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by JLMDaVinci, Jul 19, 2014.

1. JLMDaVinci New Player

favorite power with the movement and weapon u would choose to with it
    mine is light and i usually go with flight and martial arts
    • Like x 1
  2. Octantis New Player

Acrobatics for me. It has the ability to fly while looking down at the ground (without having to hold the jump button the whole time to maintain a steady altitude). Additionally, it's just super fun to hop around of traffic lights and rooftops.

I think of all the powers in the game, Nature has been my favorite. Celestial is a close second, but currently I'm using Quantum. (Seriously, I change powers more than Peter Petrelli...). The steady stream of yellow numbers from Nature is just oh so visually satisfying. And the form changing (while useless in most cases) is still fun to do, especially to change my movement mode on occasion.

For weapon, Pistols, hands down; and even more so after Weapon Mastery when it was given Dual Wield's epic Ultra Flurry! The only downside is how vulnerable to block it can be. In decreasing order of awesome (in my opinion) are: post-WM One-Handed, pre-WM Two-Handed, Brawling, and Dual Wield. The rest of the weapons are all equally just "Okay."

Recap: Nature, Acrobatics, and Pistols.
    • Like x 2
  3. JLMDaVinci New Player

kool and i like the heroes reference btw and ive been thinking about doing a hl villain with super speed because i think it would look very appealing visualy
  4. DaMaxchine New Player

I have a few favorites but right now I have got a super speed, sorcery, and staff
  5. Adamwiseguy New Player

Acrobat, Earth, and Brawling

Pseudo-Super Strength FTW (as a Tank)
    • Like x 1
  6. zScarface New Player

i have a few as well, but acrobatics, ice and handblasts seem to be my favourite combo but I'm currently working on a new character that incorporates, nature,duel wield or rifle, considering i haven't made my mind up on which weapon and superspeed
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

1) HL with flight and Brawling or Martial Arts
    2) Gadgets with arcobatics and Martial Arts, Rifle, Duel Pistols, or Staff
  8. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

I love Fire and gadget equally, and most of all.
    Gadget : dual guns are a given. It looks cool, does awesome damage in range or melee, and is super fast. And you need mobility with gadget.
    I find gadget also goes awesomely with shield. Again it's range and melee are well balanced, so it's versatile.
    And all gadgets must be acrobats. Because ^^.
    Fire - martial arts/hand blasters - flight. The idea of a Bruce Lee with fire fist is just too awesome ^^. Hand blaster and flight because of Marvel's Firestar, no other reason :p

I also like sorcery-dual wield-flight, to try to make a warrior/mage. It's always cool :)
    Electricity must go with super-speed. Because lightning!
  9. owlman New Player

Gadgets. Acrobatics. Martial arts.
  10. The Sanctifier New Player

Rage. Flight. Dual-Wield.
  11. Hero of Justice New Player

Well for me the obvious ones I associate are Gadgets going with Acrobatics, and HL with Flight. For that matter almost all my characters are Flight unless it really doesn't fit them, it's by far my favorite movement mode.

As far as weapons, Two-Handed just fits Earth too me. I like Dual Wield with Rage as well, the other powers I'm a bit more willing to mix every once in a while, especially with WM.
  12. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

From a none RP perspective, my favorite in game weapon is hand blasters... They do excellent close and range damage and are better than most weapons for power ticks to regain power. The WM combo are also easy and most of the them provide AOE damage.

When I play tanks I enjoy duel pistols as the close ranges attacks are fast and you can quickly combo into duel wield spin attack....

Those are my favorite two weapons with 1-Handed and martial arts coming in third as these weapons attacks are fairly fast and WM are easy to learn...
  13. PKMN12 New Player

Celestial, flight, one handed maces or hammers
  14. Crn Well-Known Player

Nature is by far my favorite power in the game.
    I really like super speed, I've tried all the movements and super speed is my favorite.
    Weapons, would be bow and hand blasters.
  15. Katsumotto New Player

Movement: Wont do anything but acrobat these days. I hate flight in combat but since acro will allow flight, problem solved.

Weapon: Im a role player and like to keep my distance, so I go 1) Bow, 2) Hands, 3) Duel.

Powers: I love PvE healing and think Celestial is awesome for that, but sucks for PvP. I thought I was going to love HL, but it became tacky imo. My buddy plays ice and I might have gone that route had he not already taken that glory. HATED earth. Enjoying mental, though I am not sold that its as powerful as the others overall. Fire was fun as heck but another buddy got into the game and is a fire DPS, so I backed off. Sorcery's pet seemed flawed to me, so never got into it, but wanted to. Quantum was just a no. Gadgets is cool, but i want super powers, not toys. Rage is supposed to be the bomb, but havent REALLY played with it yet. The very thought of nature bores me, so no experience there.