Last Laugh feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Plum Crazy, Jul 21, 2014.

1. FuryX New Player

^^This.

No disrespect but its not like this is something that started a week ago this has been ongoing.
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

As I just posted today in the other Topic and also in similar Topics before:

3. Little Sister New Player

That is kind of creepy, why is it some big mystery / conspiracy ? I find it so odd that they can't simply answer or solve this problem and even odder that the Lead Content Designer doesn't know that his content has been missing for over a year o_O

It feels a bit like Men In Black lol
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I think we mentioned Safehouse Rescue and he quietly turned and walked away...

I at least hope he read the rest of my post first, and we can start to get all feats that are still in the game in Legends and Arenas. And finally fix WT 8v8.

I do really hope they figure out whatever they think is wrong with the Safehouse Rescue map too. Just like the original Moon map, its playable in its current form (unlike the second part of WT 8v8), but I guess someone on the Dev team decided it needed some adjustments before it went into rotation and its been low priority ever since.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mister Brees New Player

I would be willing to bet that there will be an announcement about it soon. They have stated that the new pvp season will be out in one of the next two updates. It's the only reason that I can think of them deleting his post.
    • Like x 1
  6. Roland Deschain New Player

next pvp season won't be in the next dlc, that's sure
    pvp season 1 had all the pvp maps always on, the problem was that the people that actually queued in pvp where not that much and spreading them between that much maps would result in long queue

in season 2 we had map rotation, a new set of armors in game, the pvp style vendor and a rework of all the previous sets to accomodate the stats changes, at start we had archangel t0, robin, acquaman and hawkman as t1, avatar bombardier or whatever is called as t2

the current armors are the pvp season 2 armors, many of them were style only avaible in the vault

next season we may see something different, most players see pvp as a way to gather feats, not a real entertaining part of the game, there are many who enjoy it but pve is still by far the part of the game most people play

they promised that by having finally separating pve and pvp we would have a complete rework of stats and approach, and that takes time and testing
    • Like x 1
  7. kawe Loyal Player

I'd be happier if I just imagined it, but I didn't. xD
    The thread was longer before it was closed. And after Liberty mentioned PvP updates there was DEFFO someone asking for the missing maps, that post is missing now.

They forgott to point that Neuralyzer at me too.

Men In Black indeed.
    • Like x 2
  8. Clip New Player

Wow... In other games i love to see when devs really dive in into the "world" they created. So if questions come up they can answer from a player and developer perspective. And they aim to create the best player experience possible.

Something i totally miss with dc currently. I mean these pvp feats are mentioned like daily in some threads, or atleast once a week, for over a year.
    So no need to go in detail on that one if you ask me...

HL receives a PI which is not working for weeks/months...

Jump cancelling granted "a too easy access" to great damage but now you can deal with a 10 times slower(easier to perform) rotation more damage than ever... Just feels and looks like they lack some knowledge of the player perspective.

Maybe their staff is too small and they cant cover all problems but the list of things that should get fixed asap but isnt touched yet is quite big. I hope they manage to improve this kind of things. Would be a shame if not.
    • Like x 2
  9. billzill New Player

My apologies, I must have been misinformed or gotten the wrong idea somehow. I haven't done Safehouse in quite a while.
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Sad that even when safehouse rescue is in rotation for legends, it doesnt count toward the feat, nor does it count for 100 safehouse wins which is very annoying.

The last laugh was the voice actor of the jokers last job, and man did he get the last laugh, but I am not laughing about it one bit.
  11. billzill New Player

I did some more research and I'm finding that the hostages in fact only appear in Rescue. If that's not correct can you tell me where they do spawn? Because a number of people have the wrong impression if that's not the case and I'd like to be able to tell people how they can finish that one up.

EDIT: are you maybe confusing the combatant allies (iconics, needed for a different feat altogether) with the non-combatants? I can tell you for certain they aren't in Disposal, I just checked.
  12. billzill New Player

He doesn't necessarily "not know what we are talking about." He may just be trying to get a complete list together because they're about to work on it and they want to make sure they don't miss hooking up any feats. It would be even more annoying to have Rescue come back and somehow still not work right. It's generally better to ask your customer "what do you think the problem is?" before you start working. It's also highly likely that Dizzy has been assigned to something else for a long time and is just now getting up to speed on this issue.
  13. Falco Committed Player

And at that, the devs left the conversation.

"What feats? OH! You mean the ones that have been broken forever now? Here, shut up and have another unicorn trinket!"
    • Like x 1
  14. Radium Devoted Player

Maybe hes asking because the feats aren't actually bugged, just the map is MiA.
  15. Falco Committed Player

Ok, the league halls and teleporter updates are cool. Sure, they are "fixing" all power sets. Yes, the upcoming new content looks amazing. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHTING HOLY!!! FIX WHATS BROKEN!!!!
  16. Zim New Player

Lol, a green name popped his head in here thinking there was something else wrong with the last laugh DLC. Once they realized what the OP was talking about its been crickets.

Lol, same as always with this topic. To funny.
    • Like x 3
  17. MetalMario Loyal Player

The feat for rescuing non combat NPCs is either bugged or I don't know how to do it. I've tried talking to them as both factions in the current arenas map. I've tried all 4 faction combinations.
  18. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Just give us the feats for last laugh or put the maps back in already. Do a Valentines day for all I care, just end this nonsense. How hard can it really be to re-add a map to rotation or simply give the feats.
    • Like x 4
  19. Citrik Well-Known Player

To answer your question, as I recall, the game switched to the current PvP system as a result of the queue times being extremely long due to having so many different maps out at once. I believe that the thinking was if there was only a few maps at a time, rotated occasionally, then the queue times would speed up, which they have since that change took place.

Back then, it wasn't as bad for villains, but since the heroes outnumbered the villains by so much, they were waiting a long time to queue. Hence, the map rotations and Suicide Squad.
  20. Volkenraider Loyal Player

When was safehouse rescue ever in legends? Its never been in legends or arenas since april 2013... And that actor you are refering to is Mark Hamil = Luke Skywalker

I'm starting to think someone got wasted and deleted the code for the feats or smth... Its the end of July meaning its been 15 months now
    • Like x 1