Why Did You Choose To Be A Hero Or Villain

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JLMDaVinci, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Yui Loyal Player

Ummmm.....I became a hero because......of the ******* Batman.

He's so awesome. [IMG]
  2. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

I view myself as good by nature so of course I chose Hero. Eventually curiosity of what the storyline was like got me to roll some Villains.
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

for the change i went Hero cause i am a Villain in reallife.
  4. Marine Death Committed Player

By nature I am good and Superman has always been my number one hero. However I find that I'm more like the red hood. I would do anything and everything to protect my family and friends.

I'm little more of a hero then a evil villain.
  5. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Right after the server merge I switched to villain because que times for PvP were terrible, kicked myself for not rolling a villain for my original toon, I've not played that toon since. The irony now is PvP que times are so bad now & map selection is so poor I barely even play anymore.
  6. RapidRay Committed Player

I have both.

"Indecision" is my middle name. ;)
  7. Little Sister New Player

I chose to be a hero mentored by Superman first, because I am a Superman fangirl lol.

I love Krypton and anything Sueprman-related. Much more than Batman.
  8. LaughingRiot Well-Known Player

Hero. Because Magic always win.
  9. La Shark Dedicated Player

After watching the DC Universe Online trailer and seeing Lex as the last one standing. The choice was easy...I went with champs(villains).

If it had ended differently, with supes, wonderd or brats winning, then I'd be a hero.

Sadly, that was not case.
    • Like x 1
  10. AzraelR Committed Player

Villains. Because Lex Luthor paid me more than Batman.

And if still miss me money, I can steal a few things in Gotham and Metropolis when I want. :p
  11. chmegma Well-Known Player

i wanted to experience things from the villain side. i like it when the bad guy gets away in the movies, and wanted to have the kind of "fun" in this game that i can't in real life. it was disappoining how heroic the villain missions are. as others have said, the most villainous thing we get to do is push people off the buildings. and i do
  12. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Saw this when i was a kid...
    • Like x 1
  13. Adell New Player

That sounds like something Circe would say...
    • Like x 1
  14. Ranger Silver 6 Active Player

I run both a hero and a villain, because I enjoy having the variety.
  15. RitzyDitzy New Player

I had a hero for years, I switched to the villain side for something new and the punchline style I love Harely lol.
    • Like x 2
  16. JLMDaVinci New Player

im kind of the same way i mean if u read the suicide squad stuff u see the reasons why people like deadshot do the thing they do like how deadshot puts most of his blood money in an account for a special person villains also never get the respect they deserve i mean lex luthor gets cancer and superman still beats the crap out of him
    • Like x 2
  17. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

I'm more Neutral than Good/Evil. But sense there's no such thing as Grey to DCUO I had no choice but to choose Hero. Why? Because while I'm in the Middle, my ideals still come closer to those of a Hero than a Villain. Like Catwoman
  18. JLMDaVinci New Player

so this was an unexpected amzingly joyous suprise because i thought this would get only a couple responses and instead i check the next day and i see 4 pages of hero and villain reasons and origins
  19. smoove76 Committed Player

My toon is more of a ANTI-hero. Someone who isn't completely good but he doesn't commit acts like villainy either. Like say for example Superman asked my toon for help because there was kryptonite near him, my toon would tell Superman sucks to be you.... just before he flies off some little kid with teary eye asks my character to save Superman, After about 10 seconds or so he gives a HEAVY sigh & he gets rid of the kryptonite. cus he hates seeing little kids cry ' but under his breath he says " noisy little brat " as he flies off so the kid can't hear what he said.
  20. LaughingRiot Well-Known Player

Magic will prevail. That sound more hero like? :p