Select Few Beats Round 10 of SM

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BRITTENY, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Themodmutiny New Player

Congratulations to Select Few, the victory made sweeter by the tears of Gunny.
    • Like x 2
  2. Little Sister New Player

LL, as my Quantum Controller buddy, do you have any sneak peeks at our advanced mechanic ? :D Pretty please with a cherry
  3. TheDark Devoted Player

I know what you're thinking ;)
  4. Drakonicus New Player

PvE is going to be disabled from PvP. So, if you enter a PvP match with PvE gear, your stats are going to be set to entry level pvp gear, instead of just sitting there like a...well, sitting duck.

So the only reason someone would be scaled down, would be if he got into PvP wearing PvE, instead of his high cr PvP gear.
    • Like x 1
  5. Radium Devoted Player

It is PvE scaled to base PvP, kind of like how <30 players can queue for seasonals and have base stats. There was a mention of this happening a few months ago.

Its essentially making it so you HAVE to wear PvP gear in arenas from now on just like you HAVE to wear PvE gear in instances.
    • Like x 3
  6. Balkan Let's Play New Player

Congratz to Select Few for Beasting Round 10
    I was in the livestream and hyped and i got a heart attack when britteny cut the stream after beating round 10 wave 3, but she was just trolling and it was amazing.
    anyway i'm happy that i'm in the Select Few league amazing peoples i love that guys...
    • Like x 3
  7. Captain Liberty Developer

I should have clarified that the scaling would only apply if you did not have PvP gear. We won't stomp your superior PvP gear to make everyone completely level.
    • Like x 3
  8. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

:D

Haha! Sorry Balkan! Didn't mean to give you a heart attack :)
    • Like x 2
  9. DonnyDoom New Player

Congradulations on beating Survival Mode. I caught the tail end of the livestream, the best part was when you all KO'd Mepps and took his shoes. lol.
    Sorry Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheBusinessDcuo New Player

He got his shoes back if you kept watching lol. Went crazy 1 shotting all of us repeatedly then leaving us a high level krona in britts base while he logged out. #1 troll It was nice to gank him tho
    • Like x 1
  11. Adell New Player

Where is the video link? I want to watch it... (I honestly only got curious when they said they had to fight Mepps and got to steal his shoes)
    • Like x 2
  12. DonnyDoom New Player

yea, i saw that too. i think it was worth the repair bill though in my opinion, lol.
  13. TheBusinessDcuo New Player

I believe balkan has part of the video up. possibly britt can upload the full thing not sure.
  14. Anhur Committed Player

Grats to you folks - hate timezones, would have enjoyed tuning in live!

I believe it is here.
    • Like x 2
  15. TheBusinessDcuo New Player

Thanks for the shout out and kind words good sir. You could teach some trolls out there a thing or two yourself.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

This is great! Never ran with or heard of this league really but congrats and awesome that a ps server league did it first. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Balkan Let's Play New Player

Mepps Shoes here xD
    • Like x 3
  18. Marine Death Committed Player

Select few, you have my thumbs up. Congratulations and outstanding!
    • Like x 2
  19. Stamen Dedicated Player

Gratz to all involved and kudos to the Select Few crew!
    • Like x 2
  20. Ice Lantern New Player

But what are these percentages based on? The entire character population? Because if it is based on the entire character population then that is VERY misleading. Are you counting characters on inactive accounts? Are you counting characters are that just used to hold names? I also don't see how you can even account for characters being used as bank space given that they do get logged into frequently. Like I said, it's all very misleading. I wonder what the numbers are in terms of:

- What percentage of characters that have been logged in in the past 30 days and been in an instance are at least 100CR?
    - What percentage of groups who start SM get passed round 1? round 2? round 4? round 6" round 8?

These would be much better indicators as to how challenging SM really is. The metrics you have given us are very poor. So either you guys only use horrible metrics because you don't know better or have no way of obtaining better ones or you are being selective about which you present to us in order to solidify your argument.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.