The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What chest piece is that???
  2. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

It's the Amazon Hoplite, a reward item for completing 15/15 missions in Gotham Under Siege.
  3. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

Current look of my nature healer, Dominique D:

[IMG]

My fire dps, Zantetzu:

[IMG]

Revamped my sorcery healer's look, Agent Gorgon:

[IMG]
  4. Seth Grey New Player

WOW!! What are the styles?

That is a brilliant shot!
  5. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

This looks like a Dark Feenicks!

Does the big orange bird have a relative?

(Note: Of the two, I prefer the chest on the top pic, but very cool toon either way!)
    • Like x 1
  6. Mermaid Dedicated Player

#assimilatingdrylanders
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. TroEL Dedicated Player

Please do not share my styles...there is a reason I did not respond to that post. Anyone is free to try and figure it out on their own but I will never give out my exact specs. I appreciate everyone who likes my work but it is MY work. I will always encourage others to be creative instead of just taking someone else's ideas as their own.
  8. Minnion Devoted Player

Sometimes we see a new piece that would look great with our outfit and just want to know where to get it... Doesn't mean that we want to copy your look.
    • Like x 5
  9. TroEL Dedicated Player

I understand that and if it is something of that nature i may send a DM to help someone out. But that was not the case in this instance
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

You do have the right to feel that way. However, I've always looked at this thread in particular as kind of a "show off and share" place in the forums. It's one of the few spots outside of the Funhouse forum without any real animosity to it, and with a pretty friendly vibe going to boot. I've never had a problem with someone asking me about looks I've put together and have even shared pics of particular styles on their own when someone asked about them. If someone really wants to gank my style, it's no skin off my nose. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. :D
    • Like x 5
  11. TroEL Dedicated Player

Yea i feel you on that. The thing that got me a bit about this instance is that a question about styles directed at me was answered by someone else. i have no problem with imitation...but I won't be any help either :p
  12. supermegaweave New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  13. Tracmar Well-Known Player

nicely done .. I was going to create a dark Feenicks version on one of my toons too .. but I guess from what I see, hard to trump these ones :)
  14. Peach4saints Committed Player

This is such a pretty look! Are you planning on making this your permanent look until something else catches your eye?You should cause it's gorg!:p
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Thank you! and I wouldn't say permanent but this is a look I'm going to be sporting for a long time, and it's my dps gear. : D
    • Like x 1
  16. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

[IMG]
    SUBZERO ! Kinda lol yea
    • Like x 2
  17. Laz523 Well-Known Player

A question for you, I have the Kabuki face and wonder how your eyes still glowing?
    • Like x 1
  18. Minnion Devoted Player

It's all about the skin you wear underneath it... (In this case, lava)
    • Like x 1
  19. Laz523 Well-Known Player

ah ok, thx for the info
  20. Feenicks New Player

Took me awhile to get these legs for this alt, but here is my main villian, Mechaphisto. I like this look. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 9