Legends Characters that need to be in the game

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Tha Biohunter, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Tha Biohunter New Player

I have been playing this game since the first day is way purchasable on the playstation store. i pve, i pvp and my favorite most constatly played mode is Legends pvp. i feel that we are so limited to the palyable characters. im sorry but me being informed that the next playable characters are going to be Kyle Rayner, and Wonder girl... yay?? no not reallly. where are the real iconics? the characters that are known? Deathstroke??? Mr. Freeze, Green arrow? there is still not a character in legends that uses a bow. for some more names, Poisen Ivy still the greatest girl character in all of dc. Black Adam the ORIGINAL BOSS IN YOUR FIRST RAID is not in the game! and Brainiac?? uhhh the biggest part of dcuo still to this day ad why isnt he in there as a pay for character? i just dont understand the direction you are headed when you give us characters like wonder girl and kyle rayner. i am not one to complain much but Mepps, villain to villain here. let us play with some of those amazing characters.
    • Like x 2
  2. DaiKaiJu New Player

there is already a Black Adam Thread about him being a legends avatar, but the more the merrier at this point.
    • Like x 2
  3. Tha Biohunter New Player

i did see that. im just interested in the doing not the saying. and that is just one of many.
  4. Ajoda New Player

The obvious answer is that it's easier to just change the skin or skill set of characters so they can just clone legend characters and brand them "new"

Regardless it was brought to my attention that there isn't a legends character that uses super speed? That's just sad, flash and zoom MIA
    • Like x 1
  5. Tha Biohunter New Player

yeah i agree. they have been doing it plenty, killowag arkillo, sinestro and amon surwith su=ome minor move changes. and yeah flash another original character. Doomsday one of the most powerfull interesting characters in all of DC, Solomon Grundy, Scarecrow, Penguin, Aquaman, Martian Man hunter, Hawkgirl, Killer Croc, Gorilla Grod, Ra's al Ghul please! please Mepps
  6. DaiKaiJu New Player

Actually, Cheetah uses super speed. Although she is not a true speedster, I get the "Cat Like" Reflexes.
    Should have just given her a back flip and made her an acrobat but it's Ok.
  7. Hero of Justice New Player

Not even the best girl character in the Bat-world, Barbara Gordon is tops hands down :p

On topic though: The roster has been coming a long way, there are a lot of fun people and options in there and it's only expanding. Green Arrow and Deathstroke are very, very likely to come to the roster in the somewhat near future, the devs have said that they have a few down the line that are much-requested :)
    • Like x 1
  8. SupesIsBestHero New Player

No more Lanterns
    No more Batfamily
    No more kryptonians
  9. Crimson Jonni New Player

Shazam(above all), Black adam
    Kyle rayner and guy(only because John and Hal are in, remove kilowog and i wouldnt care lol)
    Green Arrow, Deathstroke, Flash, Kid flash? Cyborg

Arm fall off boy....
    • Like x 1
  10. MasterRedDeth New Player

I wouldn't mind just one last Bat character and it'd be batgirl. They have Robin so why not add his third core partner.
    • Like x 2
  11. Stone Flyer New Player

I agree that we should add more main characters but it's really cool we get to play as the non main character sometimes those people kinds get a little old. But if I had the chose to add five characters they would be
    • Killer Frost
    • Raven
    • The Flash
    • Hawkgirl
    • Deathstroke
    I love all these Characters and I think they would be a great addition to the legends roster :)
    • Like x 1
  12. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

Deathstroke definitely also static, shazam, and black adam
  13. SupesIsBestHero New Player

Because she would not play much different from Huntress or Robin or even Batman
    Martial arts, acrobatic, gadgets, 2 moves with a movement and 4 diff powers and a diff costume
  14. hudapak Well-Known Player

I want to see Aquaman, Black Manta, and Zatanna. I think Green Arrow and Deathstroke are more likely to be released though...
    • Like x 1