Premium Features & More

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by QuantumKeeper, Jul 2, 2014.

1. QuantumKeeper New Player

Hello, i am currently new to this forum so i dont really know if i posted it in the right place :p So, i bought 1 mounth legendary and it expired so i am stuck at premium i guess. My first question is,
    Will premium ever expire?
    And...
    Can i still create characters with celestial, quantum, earth or rage?
    And finally...
    Can I still send cash items etc?

Lol i am still noob after i got 5 times lvl 30 characters....
    Bonus question:
    Did they add more levels? I saw guys running with lvl 100+
  2. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

So i will try to break each one down, Premium will never expire.
    For character creation, you have to either buy a dlc or go legendary again to create those characters, but heres the catch if you go legendary, create a rage or cel character, then let legendary elapse, you can still use those character, you just cant recreate a new char of that power type.
    For mail, you will no longer be able to send money, but you can still trade and send/recieve items.
    For bonus question 30 is still char cap (not counting the CR system). what you have been seeing are the enemies "CR" level.
    • Like x 4
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

No.
    No.
    Items yes, cash no.

Level 30 is cap.
    • Like x 2
  4. Hero of Justice New Player

Well Premium will never expire, so you're set there.

I'm not 100% sure about no. 2, but I believe you can only use powers at Premium that are F2P or that you bought (like if you had bought War of the Light Part 1 separately, you could still use Rage.

Not sure about no. 3, sorry :(

As for no. 4, what you saw is likely the Combat Rating of the character, which is effectively your level. Technically though the level cap is still 30.
    • Like x 2
  5. QuantumKeeper New Player

Thx for support. You guys are really fast ;)
  6. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

If you make a character with those powers and, your membership expires you can continue using those powers with those toons only. If you make a new toon you only will get non dlc powers. Unless you buy dlc content.
  7. QuantumKeeper New Player

Ok second bonus question, how do i get more bases/deeds. And if i get one, can i still use Gothic theme?
  8. Redscreen5 New Player

purchase home turf and yes