BIGGER Body Type

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ethromel, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Ethromel Well-Known Player

Can we get a bigger body type similar to that of The Manhunter trinket, or the muscular zombie body (during the Black Atom/Faust mission)? I believe those body builds are feasible and would not push the limits of the PS3 memory. After some 3 years, it's time for something superficially new. Don't you think?

While you're at it... can we also get the walk animations of Solomon Grundy, Bane, and Giganta for females? Please consider this.:cool:
    • Like x 6
  2. LowerWiskers New Player

I would love to see a game update all about this type of stuff!!!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

We won't get any body shapes, because styles for each piece of equipment have to be re-adjusted specifically under that body type. In close future most at least. Which is bad, because l wanna "Pigmy" body shape, similar to detectives, intergangsters & gluttony demons.
  4. Ethromel Well-Known Player

It doesn't hurt to ask,and support.
    • Like x 2
  5. Rox New Player

I would love to have a body type that is the size of Arkillo/Kilowog.
    • Like x 2
  6. AzraelR Committed Player

Just give me this style body

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  7. RapidRay Committed Player

Honestly, you won't want it when you start doing your races in ANY movement mode. I can think of a half dozen places where anything larger than brute size would get stuck.
  8. Crimson Jonni New Player

I want the beast style like atrocitus and bane have as well. I would like to see some more alienoid skin styles, maybe trigonic skins as well; multiple eyes mouths, lack of ears ect. Also maybe a youthful skin 2 without freckles. Not that there is anything wrong with em,. More hairstyles. Uhhh maybe a meta human skin with emissive eyes so i dont always have to go crystalline
  9. SuperBell Loyal Player

Yes. Also, the medium and large sizes are hardly different. Medium needs to be shrunk down a little more. I think, before they three sizes for the three shapes, medium was a little smaller.

And I'd like to see an actual muscular female body shape. Monarch and Mesa look too similar.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dfright New Player

Good discussion I totally agree I would be nice to see an Kilowog or Manhunter body type toon I can only imagine!
    • Like x 1
  11. Fifinella Well-Known Player

I want a Ma Hunkel body type

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

New body appearances, hair styles, and different skins. I want some point ears like black Adam or multiple eyes like the sons of trigon. Also some body types that are tall and lanky without that giant spark head. Or some body styles that are built like kratos in GOW, more of a lean body builder type build, striker isn't big enough and brute is proportioned weird and has a tiny head.
  13. kawe Loyal Player

I support any kind of body/personality/(hair)style update. : >
  14. TheMan ofTomorrow New Player

Dcuo make a bigger body type like a Solomon Grundy that’s customizable for us
  15. zNot Loyal Player

Clownsanity is larger is believe so if we can play with that trinket it should be possible i mainly would like a taller character
  16. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Meh. Even the tall middleweight looks ridiculous when compared to the buildings and cars in Metropolis. They really weren't trying too hard when it came to proportions.
  17. GrumpySnorlax Level 30

I want this body type so I can go around and body slam other players as well as new moves like gut slap or gut push.
  18. kallader Committed Player

I know some peoples say they would have to adjust every styles etc but do they really do it by hand or just use a program that fit all because if you look most styles with different body size they are pretty much only stretch and are not really look like they are scaling them and certain style are literally missing or invisible if they would do it one by one that mean they deliberately make them invisible or glitch ?
  19. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Lol the first thing that came to mind was when there was a whole massive wave of complaints from when people couldn't fit through the doorway in Fractured God Sphere xD

I just pictured someone with an even bigger type blocking the doors in raids haha
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes they design each new style to fit each body combination by hand, styles do not automatically stretch to fit your character. Some pieces just glitch because something got messed up in the code, bugs aren't intentional.

If they were to add a new body type multiply 2 genders x 3 sizes. That's 6 and multiply that number to every single style piece in the game that they would have to go back and refit. It took them months just to finish the Blue Beetle suit, how long do you think refitting every single style would take? All that labor costs money and would take away from them making new styles and for what? So someone can look like a fat dummy?
    • Like x 1