Legends Batman Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Note Worthy, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Note Worthy New Player

2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

"The number 6 move is basically just a DoT" -_-

Just to suggest something, if you're going to make video guides, I might suggest doing 1v1 so it's less of a mess and the viewers can really see his full range of abilities being used. We do need more video guides though.

EDIT: Eventually I'll get around to uploading some videos of each character I've written a guide for showcasing some of the things I describe in the guide itself. After I update all of them of course.

Also didn't you rage quit on me and BlinkOfAEye the other night? :p
    • Like x 2
  3. Note Worthy New Player

sounds like dot but I said pot lol, and I never rage quit especially at legends so definitely got the wrong guy
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Nope. You said DoT don't hear a P anywhere in there lol. Plus it does great CC and is a DoT in a way :p
    • Like x 1
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'll assume it was a disconnect then?

And it's not basically just PoT. It provides very good crowd control effects, extra damage as well as an increased crit chance for your entire team. You should have specified it was a pet at least.

Granted my guide needs some massive updates as well.
  6. Note Worthy New Player

well every experienced player knows its a dot and its not really a dot althought it does damage over a period of time its sequence of damage is too "on and off" to be considered a dot but the amount of cc is sufficient just before or after a fight not really in a fight because the animation time for the skill is interruptable and really long in comparison to others
  7. Note Worthy New Player

im on right now and would be glad to find a partner and not "dc" but its not in depth and im not wrong in saying that it is a pot as it gives power over time the bonuses you state are nonetheless valid but you stating im wrong is invalid
  8. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Who ever said you needed to use it the middle of the fight. I typically use it before/after or do Counter>Power>Clip> Turrent.
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

All I'm saying is I fought you then all the sudden you left. We were both using Lex. BlinkOfAEye (Sabigya on the forums) was Bane and your partner was Arkillo. It was either a disconnect or a rage quit :p

I never said you were incorrect, only that you were giving partial information on the power.
    • Like x 1
  10. Note Worthy New Player

yeah I honestly can say I've never heard or seen any of your IGN's sorry =/
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I listened to that bit multiple times. Maybe it was a mic malfunction, but it most definitely says "DoT". Which as stated previously, isn't really inaccurate.
  12. Sabigya Steadfast Player

gotta love your contradiction lol
  13. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Really? I faced you like 2 days ago. You and Buzz vs me and healer bra. You were face spamming in the back and buzz was amon.
    • Like x 1
  14. Note Worthy New Player

yep dont really know either of you lol
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Merp

If you do need help making guides or anything let me know though. Anything to help out with this stuff.
    • Like x 2
  16. Note Worthy New Player

lol I was pugging and there was an issue with my mouse and when I came back it said I had been in base for too long and kicked me out but I know I wouldn't leave intentionally and I would be glad to queue up with an actual partner lol
    • Like x 1
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Feel free to add me or Blink. Always looking for some people for 4v4's and 5v5's when the map isn't a deathmatch.
  18. Sabigya Steadfast Player

[I can run anything but lairs] [Mostly cause i hate lairs battles]
    • Like x 1
  19. Note Worthy New Player

I'd be glad to meet and play against or with either of you lol hopefully with a "teamate"
    • Like x 1