Friday Night Legends: Episode 53! Sign up now!

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Jun 16, 2014.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Will we learn which Batman Skin won the Legends poll tonight?
    • Like x 1
  2. Ace1 Dedicated Player

According to the game's MOTD yes.
    • Like x 1
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Sweet! Thanks for the quick reply!

(Most days I don't log in until the big ball of fire in the sky goes away :) )
    • Like x 1
  4. Avian Dedicated Player

Does Bizzaro have more health than the others or does his survivability come from something else?
  5. Improvize New Player

I'm scared because me and my leaguemate Art Soder decided to join for the laugh's and giggles.
  6. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

His number 2 provides four seconds of damage mitigation (75% less I beleive) and his 1 and 3 also provide small windows of mitigation too. His health is low but using those three powers correctly really makes him hard to K.O.
    • Like x 3
  7. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Well played to everyone who competed.
    • Like x 4
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

9. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Your sig is awesome.
    • Like x 1
  10. Nestea New Player

Great job clutch! using my man Zod;) been practicing with him
    • Like x 2
  11. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Glad you liked it ;)

It was actually a counter pick as I knew Vengeance likes to kite and try to bait out counters in 2v1 situations to make it harder to deal damage. Bizarro would have given a big survivability boost but Zod would have made it far easier to kill Vengeance even with kiting without risking counters (especially considering SG's DoT).

It was pretty close but it worked out really well in the end once the scores went past 400.
    • Like x 1
  12. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Now all we got to do is get breakout fixed, I find myself unable or breaking out several times during cc, and getting cc right after again even. Lets not even get into the counters I get from just trying to breakout :p I think that's the major problem in pvp atm that needs to be addressed ASAP. All in all good job to all who competed. Hope more will compete as its also a community thing:)
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

As soon as I don't have work I might hop into a 2v2 tourney.

As per breakouts I believe Clutch had said they're looking much better on test at the moment. Which is a good sign.
    • Like x 1
  14. BigAl Devoted Player

There may be a good reason for that.
  15. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

What's that?
  16. Dark Wáne Active Player

in dc comics idk but in serie Smallville he was kryptonian ghost
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yea... Let's not be using Smallvillle to determine who's what. :p
    • Like x 1