MoT limit??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bjr338, Jun 5, 2014.

1. bjr338 Well-Known Player

Does anyone know of the MoT cap has been increased since the new update yesterday? I didnt get a chance to try it yesterday after work. Let me know. Thanks.
  2. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I wasnt able to collect the 1 MoT that falls from the vault, so no.

Its starting to get annoying.
    • Like x 1
  3. DCUOPoe Level 30

I now have like seven rows of inventory/vault space taken up by MoT's. Tell me about it. -_-
    • Like x 2
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I deleted about 20,000 marks yesterday just so I wouldnt have to stop in the middle of every instance to delete trash drops.
  5. bjr338 Well-Known Player

Great.... I thought they would have fixed this by now. They want us to buy more inventory and bank slots for the extra marks we havent collected yet. Lol... Thanks for your replies guys.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Still no cap raise. I dont run the raids anymore. People are like," Derio come do AB"

Me: Sorry I am at the cap for MOT with nothing to spend them on.
  7. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

Heh I feel your pain... I just throw away the marks ( except the 12500 ones) at this point what good are mot anyways?
  8. Veritasum Loyal Player

This keeps coming up, but it's not going to change any time soon. I see DCUO as fun and not a job, so I run whatever for fun. Throwing away my payments just makes me feel that much richer with a little pain inside. Have Fun and eventually your lust for shopping with MoT will be made available. And I'm willing to bet that whatever that is will bring in rivers of tears about how expensive it is.:rolleyes: