WildStar Server

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Brice Allen, May 29, 2014.

1. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Not just any Hoverboard sir a unique never again to be seen Hoverboard!! lol...ok yeah it's just a damn Hoverboard. But it will save you some in game $$ as you won't have to buy your first mount or probably a mount for quite some time. Also, look what you can do with them :p -

That is a video of a guy who made an entire Skate/Hoverboard Park on his Housing plot. Housing in Wildstar is pretty ridiculous.

P.S: That is a Chua by the way. One of the many different ways you can make them look.
    • Like x 2
  2. Kroye Loyal Player

3. Larfleeze New Player

LESS THAN 9 HOURS!

I'll be streaming my adventures if any of you care, which I know you don't.
  4. Kroye Loyal Player

If you add 2-step verification to your account you get a 2% boost to xp/prestige gain.

Or something.
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, I've settled on a Mordesh Stalker. That's Exile side. Definitely Stormtalon server. At least one league mate is joining. Name will be Remander, of course. ;)
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

Just woke up. Ugh ... still 1,5 hrs xD

Will start rolling a Medic as main. We're on Ascendancy, if any EU peep wanna come across. Name will be same <3 Reservation ^^
  7. MercPony Devoted Player

The bronies decided on Stormtalon after all! Happy day (I also made a comment on EQD's post recommending Stormtalon also and they chose it!)
  8. BigAl Devoted Player

[IMG]
  9. Remander Steadfast Player

Remander just landed on Nexus! Now, I have to mow the lawn. :p Stormtalon server, Exile side. Feel free to add me!
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, it seems that Stormtalon is the most populated PvE server. Could be a problem. Very long queue time now that I'm trying to get back in after mowing the lawn. I'm considering other servers. One of my leaguemates jumped on Avatus. We'll see.
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

That little critter is freakin' shreddin' it! LOL!
  12. KCTAMU92PC122010 New Player

I had a 30hr! queue this morning for Pergo. League decided to move to Warbringer.
    Got in in 10 mins

Now the few people that were lucky enough to get on Pergo
    will have to get there bonus items transferred.

Drama
  13. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Yeah that was insanity...within 90 minutes 3 PVP Servers on the US side filled to capacity and they had to launch a 4th PVP Server o_O.

Also,
    Remander Stormtalon is looking to be "the" PVE Server but if you get a Guest Account Error or something like that Alt+F4 and relaunch. It is a bug from the servers being stressed.
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, that seems to be the case for me. If you just exit and relog repeatedly, you eventually get past the queue.
  15. Larfleeze New Player

Your best bet is to pick one of the higher pop servers, even with the queue times.
    You can bypass them by relogging, doesn't always work on the first take but after a few times it'll pop you right in.

I say that it's your best bet because in a month when all the free subs drop the server pops are going to be drastically different (as they are in literally every MMO since WoW), and the higher pop the server the better off you are. It's a slight pain in the *** now and will be even more of a pain in the *** once the game officially launches, but if you plan on playing this game for a while it will be worth it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Yallander Loyal Player

Eww...creapy dead guy stalking other people...
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

I had a Draken Stalker on beta, but I like the concept of Mordesh better. He is coming for Brice....

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Huh, missed this.

I certainly don't have time for 2 mmo's. Amazingly though, I don't play much dcuo anymore.

I'm probably going to wait for a while after it goes live to hop over. That'll give me some time to finish up some of my gaming backlog.
  19. MercPony Devoted Player

Keep an eye out for the Exile guild, SPACE PONIES on Stormtalon! That is indeed the awesome brony guild :)
  20. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Qeep Qwying is the new QQ from DCUO formed in WildStar :p.
    • Like x 1