WildStar Server

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Brice Allen, May 29, 2014.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I have 137 :p Most of them I bought for less than that though lol

F-ing steam sales man. Like I haven't even started Skyrim yet. Or X-Com. My backlog is huge. To be fair I have also beaten a lot of those games. Now that I'm basically retiring from DCUO I might be able to finish up play-through number 2 of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
  2. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

Dammit Brice! lol when I read the words "Play to pay" it felt like Prince Charming handing me my glass slipper:oops: Haven't looked at classes, races, ANY kind of game play, yet their business model alone has me sold, players actually benefiting for Time-In-Game! /drool:eek:
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, watch the Dev Speak vids. These folks have done their homework. I think it will be quite successful.
    • Like x 1
  4. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

My gamer sense is tingling! :confused: Wait what? Wrong Universe :oops:
  5. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Yeah I'm very much a "one game" kind of guy. I either play the absolute piss out of it or I try it and walk away. There is no in between for me. Which is why 1 game last me so long and trying out a MMO was probably the worst idea I ever had, lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

That's exactly why I mostly play single player games. If you look through my games list, most of them are predominantly single player focused.
    I've watched a few of these. It's nice to see they have personality. Hopefully they really open up lines of communication between the devs and the players. That's one of the things I like about DCUO.
  8. Remander Steadfast Player

If their forums are any indication, they do communicate pretty well.
    • Like x 1
  9. aceCase Committed Player

For those playing, which class have you decided on?
  10. aceCase Committed Player

Also, now I wonder if Chuabacca is taken
  11. Kroye Loyal Player

BRB, stealing that name from aceCase.

May tie up as many Break4s as I can too.

Edit to add - I had hoped to check it out, but I just wont be able too due to time constraints. That said, if for some reason there is someone using the random name Kroye, it's not me. Can't imagine anyone would ever want to be Kroye (I don't even want to be Kroye most of the time) but you never know with some of the folks that play MMOs.

In case I don't remember to say it again, I'll definitely miss those of you going to Wildstar. Not going to name individual names, but those of you in this thread know who you are.
  12. BigAl Devoted Player

I found the name Dreadlok was taken in TOR. I must have a fan following. ;)
    I won't hop on another MMO just because this one will likely be the last one I play (ironically, it was my first as well). TOR is more of a hobby, seeing as its FTP and just a time sink. I do have many console games (I am traditionally a console gamer) that have caught my attention...I'm looking at you Batman, Dragon Age, and Shadow of Mordor. So they will be taking the time I don't spend here. But with Survival Mode coming, I may find my time taken as I fend off wave after wave of cannon fodder as the beastly Rage tank I have become! ;)
    To those that I like (and you know who you are) that are going to Wildstar...have fun gang. Kick butt and don't be afraid to pop back and say hi now and then.
  13. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Pretty obvious by my name for those that know of the races in the game I am going to be a Chua which is Dominion side only :).
  14. Kroye Loyal Player

I bet you'd go if they gave out snazzy capes once a year with numbers on them. Everybody's a sucker for capes with numbers.
    • Like x 2
  15. Larfleeze New Player

LESS THAN 12 HOURS TILL HEADSTART BOYS!
    WHO'S READY?!
    • Like x 1
  16. Kroye Loyal Player

Brice, I think you should try to get that perma from 02 before you go.

Don't be scurred.
    • Like x 1
  17. Brice Allen Loyal Player

LOL...
  18. Kroye Loyal Player

I'm checking the difference between the standard and the digital delux...is there any benefit other than cosmetics in these items?:
    Eldan augmentation costume
    Eldan themed hoverboard
    Special Eldan title
    Eldan colored dye for your armor
  19. Brice Allen Loyal Player

This might help. Seriously those guys think of everything to keep people informed. lol -

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/deluxe-vs-standard-which-edition-is-for-you/

P.S: No reason to pay full price either - 20% off if you order by midnight tonight:

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/games/wildstar-mmorpg/wildstar-pre-order-deal-9/
  20. Kroye Loyal Player

I guess it comes down to $15 bucks for a hoverboard. That's way cheaper than a $250 belt. Hmm.....
    • Like x 1