Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, May 30, 2014.

1. Faust74 Loyal Player

2. Brice Allen Loyal Player

That was fun :)
    I scored 67.6% on the
    Ultimate Zombie Apocalypse Survival Quiz!
    "Not bad! You ranked somewhere in the middle. You could do worse, but then again you could do better. Now might be a good time to buy a machete and stock up on canned foods..."
  3. Lights Derp Loyal Player

RESULTS:You scored 80.8%.Well done! Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average! Don't get too cocky, though. Remember, the undead never sleep...
  4. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I scored 70% on the
    "Well done! Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average! Don't get too cocky, though. Remember, the undead never sleep..."
  5. Mont New Player

You scored 67.1%.
    Not bad! You ranked somewhere in the middle. You could do worse, but then again you could do better. Now might be a good time to buy a machete and stock up on canned foods...
    I wouldn't want to be around afterwards anyway,lack of technology drive me nuts LoL
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

We should keep at this until we find the formula for a 100% survival rating and then adapt. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  7. somerandombats New Player

8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

You scored 74.1%.
    Well done! Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average! Don't get too cocky, though. Remember, the undead never sleep...
  9. La Shark Dedicated Player

77%

most of the question about me mixing it up with folks i chose to stay away, and keep the distance.

Im not putting my neck on the line for strangers.
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

RESULTS:

You scored 71.4%.
    Well done! Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average! Don't get too cocky, though. Remember, the undead never sleep...
  11. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

12. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, I went back and chose the military medic hunter survivalist loner approach, and here's how I did:

RESULTS:

You scored 83.3%.
  13. KrimsonScourge New Player

I scored 82.4% on the
    "Well done! Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average! Don't get too cocky, though. Remember, the undead never sleep..."

I actually expected to do better. I wonder how some of these are weighted?
  14. Faust74 Loyal Player

Well my first post is with me answering honestly.

This is my second go around with me answering like I have knowledge in everything and cautiously picking when to defense myself and when you slip away quietly and not trying to be a hero.

I scored 92.1% on the
  15. KrimsonScourge New Player

I answered honestly as well, just thought I would have scored higher.
  16. CHUD Loyal Player

You scored 65.3%.
    Not bad! You ranked somewhere in the middle. You could do worse, but then again you could do better. Now might be a good time to buy a machete and stock up on canned foods...
  17. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

18. MercPony Devoted Player

You scored 73.7%.
  19. Stardazer Committed Player

I got 68.8%, not bad. I'll live for a month or two. :)
  20. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

You scored 74.5%.

I figure I'd do okay, but my moral conscience to help somebody out would kill me eventually.