Dying Here

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mr Rocky, May 24, 2014.

1. Mr Rocky New Player

I changed to earth a week ago because i wanted to see just how bad it is, and yea it's really bad so i'm having tough times getting groups for t6a i was convinced not change power because of gu 37, which by the way has been on test for 2 weeks now
    so pls pls pls can we have a date?
  2. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Did you check the Oracle Guide on Earth? Maybe that would help out while you wait.
  3. neidler New Player

shoulda run with a healer
    • Like x 1
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I suspect Monday or Tuesday
  5. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I am a experienced earth dps. I have 2 dps loadouts. 1 for pve and, pvp. You must take advantage of earths PIs for pve. I have been complemented for my damage out as a earth dps before weapon mastery. I figured out my own loadouts. If you want them let me know. If you plan on using jackhammer as 1 of your primary powers spec precision. If you ad PIs dazing to it your damage out will be a bit more.
  6. Mr Rocky New Player

i hate jackhammer
    and i'm more might then prec but i try to stay balanced
  7. Feenicks New Player

I suspect tuesday, the last day of seasonal. They've done that many times before.
  8. iluvapples New Player

I'm sure they won't wait more than 3 weeks. If your bad at earth now your not going to get any better after GU37. Its only changes to crystal/brick one to jackhammer and a healing ability.
  9. Redscreen5 New Player

Earths not exactly stand out but I wouldn't say its weak iv'e seen a few people get out decent numbers or at least stay 'competitive' with it (also prior WM).
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Not entirely true ... Upheaval has a huge increase in damage and the pet side of dpsing is a lot like sorc which really turned that power set around which us now one of the better dps classes so it has more potential now then it did before
  11. Mr Rocky New Player

not true
    the changes i'm exciting about are
    totem giving you crits so now totem is basically 3 soul wells combines
    upheaval have increased dmg
    pebble blast will set up dazed PI
    plus Crystal like you mentioned
    those are the changes i'm psyched about
    if i'm still bad i'm probably go back to sorc or try out ice again
  12. Mr Rocky New Player

i agree it's not AS BAD AS people said, but it's still pretty bad
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

Hopefully this tuesday.
  14. iluvapples New Player

Yeah... but still it kinda feels like the tanking side is actually changing. I thought Pebble blast already had a daze PI?
  15. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I don't have a might build. I do have debris field and, totem to add dots to PIs.
  16. Mr Rocky New Player

nah right now on live, you get addition damage if your enemies are dazed
    but w/ gu 37 it will daze your enemies.