so Devs...when u un-nerfing nature?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by hoaxone, May 20, 2014.

1. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

This isnt about making nature op, its players like you with false info regarding nature. My friend is op with nature so because of that nature is fine come on are you listening to yourself.
  2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Theres nothing to change with nature spread poisons and weapon combos or don't spread them and get the bonus..what else is there to do?? No matter who plays nature theres nothing new or different you can do to do any better.
  3. Shin C New Player

THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT THE NATURE GUYS ON HERE HAVE POSTED VIDEOS AND GAVE EXAMPLES AND ACTUALLY BEEN ON TEST SERVER TESTING NATURE WHEN IT DID HAVE CRIT... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? IF YOU GONNA STATE AN OPINION STATE YOUR OPINION AND GO PLAIN AND SIMPLE INSTEAD OF LINGERING AROUND TRYING TO DISCREDIT PEOPLE
  4. HHAAZZEE New Player

So nature is the only power ever to be weaker than another power?
  5. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

No, thats the point its about balance. Something the devs said to be working towards but nature with gu36 awesome mechanic and wm bonus compared to other powers is not and if anything other powers are getting better(see earth and electric)
  6. iluvapples New Player

I've beaten plenty of DPS's as a controller too. You have to remember controllers get no damage deduction so its not hard to believe a good controller can get top damage sometimes. Nature still sucks though.
  7. Shin C New Player

THIS IS A NATURE THREAD.. IVE SEEN SOME CELESTIAL HARDLIGHT THREADS.. WHATEVER!! BUT YOU ARE ON A NATURE THREAD.. IF YOU AREN'T CONTRIBUTING TO THE DISCUSSION WHY ARE YOU ON HERE!!! WHAT ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING HERE?
  8. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

No but i happen to be standing up for my power to maybe get it some help just as many others have done for theres.
  9. Artichoke Heart New Player

To be fair, I'm paying a lot more attention to his posts because of the all caps and blocked paragraph. The effect draws more attention to what he is trying to say, which seems to be his intent. Unfortunately, it may have the adverse side effect of lessening his credibility as an objective poster and the arguments of those he seems to support. Hopefully not. These guys seem really passionate about bringing attention this issue. They feel strongly about it, and we should respect that.
  10. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

If your beating a dps in troll stance they are trash period.
  11. HHAAZZEE New Player

Yes there is records... If nature was competitive to rage on test and rage is 'OP' then doesnt that also make nature OP with the weapon mastery bonus?

Forget Odyessy, their nothing but self promoters, the devs can think what they like, being active on youtube doesnt make you good. People were getting the feat apparently named after them on PS before they could get it on PC, that says it all.
  12. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Its funny how some people say i 'm just not good or things like that then i see people they know or even them using loadouts or things i suggested and they are doing better with them over what they were previously doing lol. but keep calling me trash its great haha!!
  13. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Ummmm do you know what a nature em bonus load out would look like?
    Are you nature? If so go into any t5 or t6 alert go up against a rage sorc mental ice gadgets hell even earth now goin through the hold instance using that loadout then tell me if nature is op with it.
  14. iluvapples New Player

Only in PvP. In PvE controllers don't have worry to much about a player or NPC lunging at them or debuffing them. That's why controllers are always second in damage. Only reason they don't top dps's is because they have to focus on giving power to the group. The only reasons I could see that nature DPs losing in damage are 1. He's only bb'ing like the controller instead of using powerful meele combos and 2.He's nature
  15. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I don't want to pick a fight with you at all your actually one of the few people i like on here, but your the nature guy and i know you really don't have much sway in the devs but more then others and it stinks that your waiting on your opinion. Now i know theres other changes coming to other powers but none will limit the use of them like they have done to nature. The clear advantage some other powers have is easily seen if you come from nature then play some other powers.

That little test i did with t3 gear and other powers in gates is proof that nature will indeed be behind when the raids drop.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eminence Dedicated Player

Good luck on getting Nature "Un-Nerfed".

Before I go, I am willing to put up any wager for any raid/alert/PVP, send tell/email "GCPD Eminence".

I really didnt mean to get you guys all worked up and emotional. Once again, GOOD LUCK.
  17. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Coming from the guy who is rage lol If your such a good player why dont you switch to nature and try to beat me as a sorcery dps..lets see how that goes bud.
  18. Eminence Dedicated Player

LOL I knew you just wouldnt let me exit.
    How about NO, and why would I switch from an OP power to a mediocre power? Cmon now... Call me what you want, but I have admitted to being an OP power and why would I switch from something I love to play?
    Give you a little tip, my buddy is using a double loadout(swapping in and out of wolf). There is things you can change up, having two loadouts opens up alot more than you think and isn't as "easy" as you think.

Edit; I never once said I was good. BUT since you mention it, I have won multiple legends and arenas tournaments(including the last FNL) and also was in the first group to get the "epic odyssey" feat.
  19. HHAAZZEE New Player

I did mention balance was top of the devs to do list a few posts ago and patience was in order, they dont get it right everytime, or anytime for that matter, again no surprises there.

Dont know what im supposed to say here, this has no relation to what I said.

I was talking about what you said was happening on test, nature competing with rage because it had full WM bonuses, and rage being OP wouldnt nature making use off full WM bonuses also be OP? Im sure that is the reason why it was taken out for live. If they think its needs the WM bonuses now im sure the will add them back in for nature.
  20. HHAAZZEE New Player

Personally iv never cried nerf or buff for any power I have been, I use powers for the power not the numbers & my main being mental its always been quite well balanced in relation to all the other powers for a long time so iv never felt the need.