Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by TechBender, May 19, 2014.

1. TechBender New Player

I suspect I'm the only one but, I get "Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game" when choosing "play" from the launcher. I was using the game fine last night. There were no windows patches that I'm aware of or system changes on my side. Please let me know if you need more (and SOE support ticket submitted)
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I can't get on either, on ps4
  3. Ash M New Player

Same happened to me, just now, in the middle of a duo D;.

USPC.
  4. Sickiac Active Player

Same problem, PC.
  5. Noah Bawdy New Player

Same problem here.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Same here, PC. According to the Planetside 2 forums it's happening to them too, so must be an SOE thing.
  7. TechBender New Player

ok, good I'm not the only one, really unfortunate it's happening for anyone
  8. vxStickyxv New Player

Yeah this is real lame. Hope they fix it soon.
  9. Magical Reset Committed Player

Their login server crashed?
  10. vxStickyxv New Player

If that is what happened then there is about to be a lot of angry people.
  11. arcosanti New Player

PC same here - maybe It's the new "no access pass"
  12. TheSapphire Well-Known Player

Brasse just posted it on Twitter so they know.
  13. Terrible Theo Well-Known Player

same here too

PC through Steam.

Validating game assets did not help.

ANOTHER JOB WELL DONE, SOE!
  14. Trinidad James Loyal Player

15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ever heard the term s**t happens? God...something goes wrong and everyone takes to the streets to riot but when something goes right nobody says a word.
  16. Lightws Dedicated Player

Same issue here lol.
  17. DClatt New Player

Glad I'm not the only one? Though I was on around 9am EST this morning with no problems :\ and then when I "click here" the article for this error doesn't exist so I click the suggested knowledge center and search for it and there is nothing there either lol epic failness.
  18. Tinuvial New Player

I put in a ticket about this exact error just now, so...another PC reporting in...if they don't get it fixed, can I haz my daily seeds...on all my toons? o_O
  19. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm getting the same code, I restarted my computer for an anti-virus update which required my computer to restart. I was on the game before that happened.
  20. DClatt New Player

I'm assuming something is wrong with the SOE servers all together. I can't even access the my membership info on the DCUO page. Idk. Plus redirect wouldn't load when signing up for forums. Maybe just odd coincidences.