Nature Needs Bonus Crit Period!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Shin C, May 18, 2014.

1. Shin C New Player

Ive seen Other Players touch on this subject so im gonna reiterate some of my experiences with weapon mastery and nature currently. While i have been topping the boards over and over again against mediocre competition. When i play with members of my league that are top tier dps i get to see the disadvantage that nature has against powers that can take full advantage of the weapon mastery. after further testing with new terror pi and serpent call etc.. then even going into iconic tree its clear that the poison spores and swarm still hit harder in higher content then any other loadout will. without any bonus crit when poisons are being used and swarm, nature has not improved whatsoever so when ive been going against mental user in my league who i used to consistently beat in raids by a few 100 k sometimes in raids like nexus now i lose to him by around 400k to 500k... which is major!!!!! obviously this weapon mastery was not thought out properly cuz whoever decided to leave out the bonus crit for nature was not very smart!!!! If weapon mastery and update 36 was suppose to be about balance then it was a failure because while you brought powers like menttal quantum and ice to the forefront.. you pushed back nature celestial and maybe sorcery possibly and made rage even more OP!!! wheres the balance at??? Our burst moves do not hit that hard for us not to be able to get that bonus Crit DEVELOPERS!!! time to go back in the lab and prepare some hotfixes and do what you gotta do cuz you guys have angered alot of nature players!!!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Prime New Player

There was no warning or reason why they did what they did. What most will tell you is they FELT nature and sorcery would be OP with WM. They were trying to balance. I understand what you mean. Samething happened to me. I am tired of the subject. They will not make and did not make any ki.d of work in progress for the nature\sorcery nerf. I just wish they would take another look.

My best guess is they can not figure out how to keep the dots and pets damage from getting the WM buff from clipping correctly. This is really the only reason i could come up with. The theory that both powers would be OP is just crazy.
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I agree nature falls behind behind pretty bad in some things cause they lack the bonus. The dev's didn't even give nature a chance to see how it was or test it they just assumed it would be "OP" and now cause of lack of testing nature is suffering.
  4. RiskVsReward New Player

Fix hard light too
    • Like x 1
  5. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Yea light and fire need some help to.
    • Like x 2
  6. Artichoke Heart New Player

At least they didn't break our healing?

Sorry. Trying to look on the bright side :oops:
  7. PrimeSwitch Active Player

Crappy has a thread trying to in courage devs to relook nature, I would say post there to further help it.
    Hl is in wip so im assuming further work will be done on it and with fire needing an awesome mechanic it will hopefully get fixed at that time.
    For nature it has its awesome mechanic , access to wm bonus and gu 36 passes and because of the last minute both mechanics can't stack nature is not balanced and is struggling now and will continue to.
    • Like x 1
  8. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Yea if you would like you can join us over here
    • Like x 1
  9. JDaPrietz New Player

you heard the man, fix fire :/
    • Like x 1
  10. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

omg try mental it got shafted off this update
  11. HHAAZZEE New Player

How so? Mass terror and phantom flames got a buff & every damaging power gets the WM bonus.
  12. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

lol so naive ur so wrong so so wrong
  13. HHAAZZEE New Player

I could have said the same thing but thought id be constructive, foolish on these forums I know smh
  14. RiskVsReward New Player

Why don't you just say it already?!!! Stop being so cryptic, if you think something is wrong with mental since the update, just say what it is!
  15. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

On Mass terror the Dot Dmg are the same so the moved the DOTs to 8 Dots but the took away the burst dmg done by the old MT that would Crit sometimes north of 2500 now with 4100 Might it maxes out around 1100 sometimes (mostly a bunch of 4-600 crits)and Phantom Flames dmg isn't noticeable (the max burst is like 2800 with dots that hit from 30-100 and the dots take 12 seconds to complete)... i saw no real positive difference in Mental just was pointing out to the other dude Mental got worse because now u gotta watch 6 MT Dots to get the dmg you use to get of 4 but with WM Crits MT would prolly crit consistently between 2400-3k and with the new dmg splitting system would be great ..
    • Like x 1
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

ive seen some people doing really good dmg with nature. maybe u dont know what u r doing? Idk but who cares about how much u got out dpsed by? Did u finish the run? thats what matters. Guy in my league got out dpsed by 2k in the t6 alert 2day and the pug dps told em "i won" SMH still wondering what that guy actually won
  17. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

in this game ppl get so wrapped up into scoreboards chasing they forget there is a challege in making your power work ... i like mental because their still to this day has nvr been a staple cookie cutter load out for pve nor pvp it's my fav power because it's the power i want my hero to remain and i could care less about the scoreboard .... i play with the powers i like i do enough dmg to be honest as im sure a lot of the nature users have done it's just they are not consistantly topping the charts so some kind of inferiority-complex leads them to switching powers or asking for a buff etc. it's not their fault ... this game has a lot going on with little progression if the devs took time to look at nature then they need to first look at Mental Gadgets, Fire Ice, Then quantum then celestial and rage b4 nature as nature and sourcery have been the latest powers to go under the table... IJS
  18. Shin C New Player

Nothing worse then players ok with mediocrity commenting... I started off has sorcery and dealt with every nerf. I was helping groups get prime speed feats and even out dpsing people when sorcery was total garbage. Just because I can put out damage with a powerset doesn't make it balanced. Elite players know their powerset inside and out and know what their powerset is capable of.. 2 the role is called damage per second.. If you aren't chasing the scoreboard and trying to maximize your damage why are you in dps role.. Nobody wants to sit in a raid or an alert all day!! 3 when you put players of high skill level together is when u truly get to see what powers can really do and what powers are lacking. I have every speed feat in the game including doc speed feat has a dps pre weapon mastery it's obvious I know my powerset and where it's lacking at!! Continue to play against mediocre competition and don't bother commenting till you step the competition up and really see the difference when a player truly uses wm against you with rage mental etc and you will understand the difference!!
  19. Artichoke Heart New Player

There's nothing worse? Like that's the worst thing you can imagine?
  20. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

I support this thread. I'm fine with nature losing the crit if swarm is up. That's it though.